DS, V4, parameter changes and saving [solved]

rav4rav4 Posts: 96
edited October 2012 in Daz Studio Discussion

Have DS 4.5.0 114. Loaded V4, added morphs++, muscle morphs, V4 bodysuit, and Helena morphs. Then I changed various morphs++ and muscle morphs to make her more fitness model like with various shaping (morph) parameter changes. Bodysuit had a lot of poke thru (some with initial Helena body and more when I made morph++ and muscle changes), but I adjusted various bodysuit parameters to fix it (this took awhile). Once happy with it, saved this as a scene. This was yesterday.

Today, opened scene. Looks like Helena, body seems to be Helena body pre changes I made. None of the morph++ or muscle morphs seem to have saved. All of the bodysuit parameter changes I made: gone, all parameters zeroed out.

What did I do wrong? How do I get shaping parameter changes that I make to save?

Post edited by fixmypcmike on

Comments

• rav4rav4 Posts: 96
    edited December 1969

I'm on mac os X 10.6.8 BTW.

New day,

Loaded V4.2, plus morphs, increased the bodybuilder parameter beyond what I'd really use, just for testing, and saved v4test.duf.

Selected File:New to clear scene.

Opened v4test.duf. and V4 looks as saved, bodybuilder parameter did save. So that works.

Then...

In 'Shaping,' selected V4.2's chest in the bone tree (don't know what to call it): Victoria 4.2/hip/abdomen/chest and changed breastsize param to 200% (to test), saved v4test2.duf

Selected File:New to clear scene.

Opened v4test2.duf. and V4 looks NOT as saved. While bodybuilder parameter did save and load, the breastsize param set 200% did not save, it looks and loads at 0%.

So back to Poser for me. Though I welcome news when this gets fixed in a DS update, and maybe I'll try DS again.

• rav4rav4 Posts: 96
    edited December 1969

Updated to DS 4.5.1.6. Problem fixed. :)