Daz pro 4.5.1.6 issues

Cruzer3dCruzer3d Posts: 16

Just installed the newest version of Daz pro 4.5.1.6 and already having issues, using 64 bit win 7.
first the navigation tools are very jerky and wont allow any precise movements.
Also using aniblocks , genesis feet point up unnaturally.
I've also noticed that using a Wacom tablet mouse has no results I have to keep a second mouse just to use this program.
anyone have any ideas, thanks

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

The Aniblocks are not designed for V4, not Genesis. Here is a link in a thread I posted earlier.

Have a look at this thread for a fix for Genesis feet when Using Animate :

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8256/

first the navigation tools are very jerky and wont allow any precise movements

Is that using Wacom or a normal mouse? What video card are you using, Help > Troubleshooting > About Your Videocard?

I have never tied a Wacom tablet in DS4, I will leave that to someone who does.

• Cruzer3dCruzer3d Posts: 16
    edited December 1969

Thanks I did find the Genesis fix for the foot problem with aniblocks.
    As far as my graphics card I'm using Dual ADM Radeon HD 6970

• Cruzer3dCruzer3d Posts: 16
    edited October 2012

I've just noticed I can use the navigation tools with my Wacom tablet mouse and they run smooth but that is the only functions it will let me do with that. I'll have to use the standard wireless mouse for all the other functions.
    I guess that will work for now unless anyone has any better solutions thanks

Post edited by Cruzer3d on
  • takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,961
    edited December 1969

DougH said:
    Just installed the newest version of Daz pro 4.5.1.6 and already having issues, using 64 bit win 7.
    first the navigation tools are very jerky and wont allow any precise movements.
    Also using aniblocks , genesis feet point up unnaturally.
    I've also noticed that using a Wacom tablet mouse has no results I have to keep a second mouse just to use this program.
    anyone have any ideas, thanks

As far as the jerky navigation goes, it's due to the Wacom mouse interfering with your PC's mouse. Is the Wacom mouse on the pad? If so take it off and everything will be back to normal!