Daz Studio, Poser, Genesis...

2»

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,979
    edited December 1969

...a Genesis teen/pre-teen shape. Thorne has created one but it apparently went MIA during all the sales over the last couple months.

...a K4 bodyshape.

...a clone for Mavka so that clothing from the original character can be used.

...rollerskates/rollerblades. Tried using the V4 ones with GenX but any posing done to the feet distorts the wheels.

• Slide3DSlide3D Posts: 194
    edited December 2012

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...a Genesis teen/pre-teen shape. Thorne has created one but it apparently went MIA during all the sales over the last couple months.

...a K4 bodyshape.

...a clone for Mavka so that clothing from the original character can be used.

...rollerskates/rollerblades. Tried using the V4 ones with GenX but any posing done to the feet distorts the wheels.

I recently did character Francesca for V4 ( (look in my store link below or on DA page, this whether or not the image about you talking? ), she is certainly not a teenager but skinny figure with small breasts. seems to me that such characters are very few...
    Perhaps some sort of set of sportswear together with accessories

Post edited by Slide3D on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited November 2012

I second to the teen shapes. The teens are very much neglected in generation 5/Genesis. Daz is holding onto thornes and god knows how long daz will hold back it's release... It's been months since thorne announced it's completion :( Would be good to see kids for genesis also :)

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

and for which scenes you need kids?
    They also need to be some sort of clothing and accessories...

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,380
    edited November 2012

Slide3D said:

As for what sort of scenes there are numerous, the West Park school is avalible in the Daz store for one example, Maclean has a school classroom and thats just one angle, so clothes and accessories for that would be nice

Post edited by scorpio on
    edited December 1969

Slide3D said:

As for what sort of scenes there are numerous, the West Park school is avalible in the Daz store for one example, Maclean has a school classroom and thats just one angle, so clothes and accessories for that would be nice
    understand...
    what is ordinary, everyday clothes...

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,979
    edited December 1969

Slide3D said:

...for me it is a story I am working on where the main character is basically a pre-teen in appearance with a child like personality even though she is 18-19. She is also extremely intelligent and perceptive. Very complex character background.

The advantage with Genesis and the Transfer Utility is is easier to get good clothing fits.