Platinum Club 'tarnished'? Why is nothing $1.99 now?

PtropePtrope Posts: 681
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I had added the Nomad Module to my cart yesterday, but didn't buy it until I found out about a potential store credit. After getting notice of that today, I went to check out and my original cart price had skyrocketed. The Nomad is now full price, so I dropped it to see if it was a cart issue. When I went to look at it in the store, neither it nor anything else that comes up when I click "Platinum Club items" is at a PC price. I'm logged in, and my PC membership hasn't been a problem before this. Is yet another thing about this site broken?

Comments

• info_7ab70978f3info_7ab70978f3 Posts: 78
    edited December 1969

Check your PC status

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

They all show at $1.99 for me.

Have you checked in My Account > My Subscriptions to see if your PC membership is due for a payment. If you can't resolve it, you should open a ticket with Support > Sales Department as soon as possible.

• PtropePtrope Posts: 681
    edited December 1969

Already checked - it's paid through 10/27/13 :O.

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,460
    edited December 1969

If you're logged in, should show the $1.99 price...

$1.99 items show at full price if already purchased... unless automated system thinks you bought it already (maybe because it had been placed in cart before?)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Ptrope said:
    Already checked - it's paid through 10/27/13 :O.

You need to file a support ticket, because you are not showing as a PC member.

Have you received a refund recently ? that sometimes, for some strange reason, does seem to drop people out pf the PC club. A support ticket to sales will get your membership reinstated.
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,380
    edited December 1969

It sounds as if you may have become a victum of the refund bug.
    If you recieved a refund for something you can get kicked out of the PC, been going on for several months now Daz are aware of the problem but it still persists.
    If you can access the members forum its probably something else, if not then contact sales and they will sort you out.

• PtropePtrope Posts: 681
    edited December 1969

Yeah, just got a credit for the difference in the M5/V5 Combo Bundle sale price that dropped 11% since I bought it 2 weeks ago. I thought the timing was suspicious - I didn't know this was a known 'feature' of this wonderful website software that DAZ must've picked up at a fire sale. :(

I've already submitted a ticket. I figure once it's straightened out, they'll have lost my payment info, so I'll have to re-enter that ... (you know, I try to remain positive, but DAZ makes it awfully hard sometimes ... )