A suggestion for next year or perhaps the next sale.

LordHardDrivenLordHardDriven Posts: 937
edited November 2012 in The Commons

I've been looking at these Black November door buster bundles and haven't been interested. Not because they aren't good deals but because they have one new item and the rest of it is made up of old items I already have or don't want. Which makes them not so good of a deal for me, the older, loyal Daz customer who has already bought most or all of the older files in the bundles. With these bundles pretty much all that has my interest is the one new item. So I got to thinking, "How could this deal be made more appealing to me?" what I came up with was this, Build your own Black November Doorbuster Bundle. Which would consist of the one new item as a bundle at the bundle price but then the customer would have a list of eligable older items to choose 4 or 5 items from to complete the bundle. That way they could get the new item and the same amount of older items but the older items would hopefully be things they didn't already have and so they'd feel more like they got a deal rather then pay a bundle price for a single item they want or do without that item they want.

Post edited by LordHardDriven on

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 24,058
    edited December 1969

Even though I've only been here a short time and don't have hardly any of the bundle stuff, I think that is a great idea!

• LordHardDrivenLordHardDriven Posts: 937
    edited December 1969

barbult said:
    Even though I've only been here a short time and don't have hardly any of the bundle stuff, I think that is a great idea!

Thanks. Yeah for someone like you it would have the appeal of picking items you're more interested in rather then having to accept items you might not ever even need or want to use. Like for example if you know you'll never be creating fantasy scenes but rather plan on creating modern contemporary scenes then something like a fantasy oufit might not be appealling whereas a modern contemporary outfit would be.