Toon Sadie vs. Sadie for Genesis

creativeboomercreativeboomer Posts: 9
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Toon Sadie and Sadie for Genesis seem to be two unrelated products. I'm trying to figure out which one to buy.
Toon Sadie has a head morph and facial expressions. How would I change facial expressions for the Genesis Sadie? I don't currently own any head morphs or facial expressions for Genesis.

Any suggestions as to why one is a better buy than the other?

Comments

• araneldonaraneldon Posts: 712
    edited December 1969

I'd say that the Genesis version is better because you get the benefits of Genesis, like more clothing in the form of Genesis content and
    possibility to mix it with other Genesis shapes.

The Genesis base includes morphs to create expressions, they can be found under pose controls when the head is selected. I guess the Sadie for Genesis product has full support for expressions, although it probably doesn't come with presets so you'd have to dial them yourself.

• creativeboomercreativeboomer Posts: 9
    edited December 1969

Thank you! I didn't realize the ability to move the face was hidden there. That's what I was missing.
    This program is so powerful. It's a matter of figuring out what it can do and where it is.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,283
    edited December 1969

There are a lot of freee morphs out there for Genesis. The DieTrying set is one of the best, but there are others as well. They all work with Sadie for Genesis. And She comes with an autofit clone as well, so some of the original Sadie's clothes also can work. (Not necessarily all of them. Triax rigging seems to hate skirts.) And she can wear any Genesis clothing as well as any other Genesis character.

• creativeboomercreativeboomer Posts: 9
    edited December 1969

Thanks. That's good to know.