SciFi Firearms Pack Doesn't Work

OrionPax09OrionPax09 Posts: 419
edited December 1969 in New Users

A while ago, I picked up the Genesis Supersuit Pro Suite, and for the most part, I am quite satisfied with the various models, etc. However, the SciFi Firearms Pack doesn't work at all.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sci-fi-rifles

Now, according to the "What's Included & Features" folder, it is supposed to include four scifi rifles, and four such pistols. However, despite my various efforts, all I can get is the materials for the rifles, which are useless on their own. The pistols don't show up at all.

Has anyone else out there had similar problems? If so, could you please give me some advice on what to do?

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Have you looked in the Content Library under Poser Formats?

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited November 2012

I have the pack also and just checked for you, you're right, atl.lombardini. There's only materials in there.
    I have reset my downloads for the Supersuit. The SciFiArmsPack still shows version 1.2, just like the one i dowloaded at the time, but while the first one was less than 6MB, the new one is 85MB.
    Will be installing in a sec, but i suspect everything will be in there now.

Edit : installed the new version and now they show up, both in Smart Content as in the directories BlumBlumShub says below.

Post edited by BlackFeather1973 on
  • BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

A while ago, I picked up the Genesis Supersuit Pro Suite, and for the most part, I am quite satisfied with the various models, etc. However, the SciFi Firearms Pack doesn't work at all.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sci-fi-rifles

Now, according to the "What's Included & Features" folder, it is supposed to include four scifi rifles, and four such pistols. However, despite my various efforts, all I can get is the materials for the rifles, which are useless on their own. The pistols don't show up at all.

Has anyone else out there had similar problems? If so, could you please give me some advice on what to do?

Hi there,

Welcome to the forums, feel free to ask any questions here, we're always glad to help.

I have this pack, and it lives in the following place in the Content Library:

Poser Formats / My Library / Props / SciFiPistols
    Poser Formats / My Library / Props / SciFiRifles

Hope that helps,
    Barry.

• OrionPax09OrionPax09 Posts: 419
    edited December 1969

I have the pack also and just checked for you, you're right, atl.lombardini. There's only materials in there.
    I have reset my downloads for the Supersuit. The SciFiArmsPack still shows version 1.2, just like the one i dowloaded at the time, but while the first one was less than 6MB, the new one is 85MB.
    Will be installing in a sec, but i suspect everything will be in there now.

Edit : installed the new version and now they show up, both in Smart Content as in the directories BlumBlumShub says below.

Thank you, Blackfeather1973. I feel a bit better, knowing that it wasn't just me.

In any case, I did as you said and reset my downloads. Thankfully enough, everything worked this time.