need help identifying a Xean-Sarsa item

edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi All,

Taking time out from Siggraph Asia to post this !

I have a 2009-vintage PZ3 file containing references to a clothing set for Hiro4. It references textures by Sarsa, and geometries by Xena.

Because of a hard disk crash, I re-installed nearly all the content I possess on CD-ROM back-ups, but seem not to have this clothing set backed up. I have searched several of the other Poser online stores, but cannot seem to find any product which might have these items. My account order histories also seem not to provide any information for such item. I do not use illegal downloads.

P3dOexplorer informs me the following details from the PZ3 in question:

Geometries
Xena\H4\...
x_anime1_tshirt.obj
x_anime1_pants.obj
x-anime1_boots.obj

Textures\sarsa\h4anime...
x_anime1_tshirt04.jpg
x_anime1_tshirt04b.jpg
sreflectgld.jpg
x_anime1_pants02.jpg
x_anime1_pants02b.jpg
x_anime1_boots02.jpg
x_anime1_boots02b.jpg

Any help in identifying this "dislocated" content reference is much appreciated.

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

did you buy Hiro 4 in a bundle?

i think the only way to see all the items you bought in a bundle, is to reset the bundle.

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited November 2012

did you buy Hiro 4 in a bundle?

i think the only way to see all the items you bought in a bundle, is to reset the bundle.

There is always the Fun With Bundles page, if you want to see a description of bundle contents. The owner, AndyBerlin, keeps it pretty much accurate and up-to-date (^_^)d.
    Post edited by M F M on
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

As I posted in your thread at FW, a PZ3 is a scene file, and I was wondering what that scene was since the clothing could have been part of a bundle.

I hadn't thought about the Hiro4 bundle, but that's also a possibility.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Xena is listed on the Urbane outfit. in the Hiro Pro Bundle

• edited December 1969

Thank you, Everyone ! Yes, i did buy the Hiro 4 bundle when it was on offer, and I believe components are referring to content from Jump Gear. I have done a reset and have re-installed my missing content. The pz3 file is my own composite scene, but the content was missing from my re-installed runtime after my hard disk crash. I will be able to get back to the render after I am done with Siggraph Asia.