Animate 2 Help

RandWulfRandWulf Posts: 165
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

OK -- besides the problems with not being able to show up in Daz Studio 4, I wanted to ask how you work with Animate 2 in Studio 4. I have been using it in Daz Studio 3 because it works there, but I want it to work in 4. It shows in Tools, you select it and the animate 2 circle shows up, but it does not show in panes (tabs) and when I select an aniblock to use, all that shows up as a tab is animate lite -- i want to have the full functionality of animate 2 in Studio 4 -- can anyone help?

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

RandWulf said:
    OK -- besides the problems with not being able to show up in Daz Studio 4, I wanted to ask how you work with Animate 2 in Studio 4. I have been using it in Daz Studio 3 because it works there, but I want it to work in 4. It shows in Tools, you select it and the animate 2 circle shows up, but it does not show in panes (tabs) and when I select an aniblock to use, all that shows up as a tab is animate lite -- i want to have the full functionality of animate 2 in Studio 4 -- can anyone help?

did you buy it ?
    if so just inter your serial number .

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 2012

Go to Help > About Installed Plugins, and you should find it on the list, with a grey box to the right hand side for entering the serial number. You may need to restart DS4 after entering the serial.

There is no need to redownload the plugin, the serial activates it.

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on