Michael/Victoria not loading

colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407
edited December 1969 in New Users

Just bought the Michael/Victoria bundle. Everything loads -- genitals, expressions, morphs -- EXCEPT Victoria and Michael. I click on the download, hit "accept", and. . . nothing. I'm using DSON, because I have DAZ4.5. Should I be using a different installer, or is there a different problem?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

colinmac2 said:
    Just bought the Michael/Victoria bundle. Everything loads -- genitals, expressions, morphs -- EXCEPT Victoria and Michael. I click on the download, hit "accept", and. . . nothing. I'm using DSON, because I have DAZ4.5. Should I be using a different installer, or is there a different problem?

I am not clear on what you mean here? Are you saying that you cannot download the DSON files from the DAZ 3D site?
    Perhaps you mean that the installer wont run properly? What is the name of the installer that you are trying to run, what Operating System are you using, and are you running it as Admin?

• colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407
    edited December 2012

As far as I can tell, the DSON files downloaded perfectly -- no warning signs came up, at least -- but when I click onto my downloads to try and install them on my system, nothing happens. I get the "Do you accept this progam?" message, but that's all. Unless the morphs and the Genesis Evolution ARE Victoria and Michael, I've got nothing. I'm on PC, and using the DSON installers because all I have is DAZ 4.5. Does that clarify things?

Post edited by colinmac2 on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,476
    edited December 1969

What are the exact sizes of the installers? What security software are you running?

• colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407
    edited December 1969

I FOUND THE PROBLEM! I just hadn't downloaded the Victoria file properly -- I only had 89 or so mbs of it. I'm sorry, it's hard to think clearly at 4AM! LOL