Sandals for V4/V5 without heels

edited December 2012 in The Commons

I am looking for shoes/sandals latter preferably without heels. Flats to be accurate, freebies are also acceptable(if top quality) and my budget is $15 at max. I am looking for close renders so quality is top priority. And also they should fit to the feet in many poses and should not poke out for v4, as for v5 poking is no problem.
Shoes are less desired as they cover most of the foot and don't go good with vintage sari and other long dresses.

Thanks in advance! and Merry christmas and Holidays to the daz forum friends. ;-)

Post edited by daz3dsuniel_1558d9c71b on

Comments

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,880
    edited December 1969

I am looking for shoes/sandals latter preferably without heels. Flats to be accurate, freebies are also acceptable(if top quality) and my budget is $15 at max. I am looking for close renders so quality is top priority. And also they should fit to the feet in many poses and should not poke out for v4, as for v5 poking is no problem.
    Shoes are less desired as they cover most of the foot and don't go good with vintage sari and other long dresses.

Thanks in advance! and Merry christmas and Holidays to the daz forum friends. ;-)

The tricky bit with sandals is that most of them seem to come with sets for other things. The other question is, how dressy do you need them to be? The fancier they are, the more likely they are to have heels.

Other people may know more about V4. For Genesis, you could get Summer Dress for Genesis; flat sandals come with the dress. Homeslipperzz look rather like Birkenstocks, by design I expect. Elsewhere, Sickle Classics Genesis Shoes 01 has several different types of flat sandal; if you need them to be fancier, you could use metal or other shaders on them to dress them up a bit.

To the extent that I understand women's clothing ... aren't sandals worn with long dresses (not the sari) likelier to have at least small heels? In real life, I mean.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Jasmin for Genesis has sandals that are my go-to sandals for casual use.

Check 'em out!

-- Morgan

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

This may be what you're looking for. Slippers for Bindaya (an Indian outfit). These are the slippers only and currently at a ridiculously low price.

http://www.runtimedna.com/Bindiya-for-V4-A4.html

• edited December 1969

something like these?

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/gladiator-sandals-for-v4

Nice...wish i could get a demo :P

This may be what you're looking for. Slippers for Bindaya (an Indian outfit). These are the slippers only and currently at a ridiculously low price.

http://www.runtimedna.com/Bindiya-for-V4-A4.html

These are good i'll place an order for these. Leaves me some more money aloted to me...

Thanx everyone..still looking for some more suggestions.

• edited December 1969

vwrangler said:

The tricky bit with sandals is that most of them seem to come with sets for other things. The other question is, how dressy do you need them to be? The fancier they are, the more likely they are to have heels.

Other people may know more about V4. For Genesis, you could get Summer Dress for Genesis; flat sandals come with the dress. Homeslipperzz look rather like Birkenstocks, by design I expect. Elsewhere, Sickle Classics Genesis Shoes 01 has several different types of flat sandal; if you need them to be fancier, you could use metal or other shaders on them to dress them up a bit.

To the extent that I understand women's clothing ... aren't sandals worn with long dresses (not the sari) likelier to have at least small heels? In real life, I mean.

Nice suggestions there. Thanx not much interested in summer dress but the shoes are okay.
    Home slipperz look very manly IMHO.

if you could suggest something like i am posting a pic.. here... :)

sjb51.jpg
    2000 x 1138 - 2M
  • edited December 1969

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    Jasmin for Genesis has sandals that are my go-to sandals for casual use.

Check 'em out!

-- Morgan

The outfit is a bit off to my taste. Well sandals are okay, but i can sense they are not much detailed with some shiny stuff. I guess we indians love shiny things :lol:

Anyways thanks for the quick reply. I am posting one more pic to make it easier of what i want.

rajasthani_kholapuri_chappals.jpg
    338 x 403 - 13K