32 bit VS 64 bit

chriswongbizchriswongbiz Posts: 206
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi,

I am a Mac user, I have installed Daz Studio 64 bit on my computer, but now I just found out that my computer is actually 32 bit.

I don't know how but I have been using my Daz Studio 4 for several months now, I cannot tell what is wrong so I keep using it.

My question here is, how do I change my 64 bit studio back to 32 bit?

Do I uninstall it and re-install the studio all over again?

IF I do, will I be able to use the 32 bit studio to open everything I created with the 64 bit studio so far? And, do I need to do anything about my library as well? Because I have quite a number of collection and it is quite impossible to have them all uninstalled and re-installed again.

Or, should I just leave it the way it is, having a Daz Studio 4 for 64 bit Mac in my 32 bit IMac.

please advice.

Thanks in advance.
Anxious

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

I'm surprised that it runs if your machine is really 32-bit, but if it works fine I don't see a reason to switch. If you did, however, your existing content and scenes would be fine, they're not dependent on the version. All you need to do is install the 32-bit version; you don't even need to uninstall the 64-bit. All your settings are shared between the two versions.