Custom Morphs Don't Show Up In The Shaping Tab?

aminrougeaminrouge Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I know this question already been asked by some people but i need it to......
When i try to save morphs,i only see them when i load the genesis figure so they just (auto loading)!
I want to save them as shapes so i can use them directly from the shaping tab.............any boring details help?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,900
    edited December 1969

Did you assign the morphs to a region? The Shaping pane needs that.

• aminrougeaminrouge Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

You saved me a lot of troubles,thank you so much Richard.
    I only have daz almost 4 months so far so there might be things i didn't tried.
    Thanks again mate.

Post edited by aminrouge on
    edited December 2012

Alright,another question please............:roll:
    Let's say i loaded v4,m4,a4,f4 or any other figure to scene and i want to save that shape for genesis how can i do that?>:(
    i was messing up with the transfer utility and other morph options but when ever i save a morph it doesn't seem to be the figure i was messing with ,it loads as the genesis morph which was in the first place!any ideas:red:

edited December 1969

Yes,i do have all of those and many other stuff but i need to combine the gen3/4 shapes with their real base figure.
    Thanks for your help.

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 2012

mmm,,, if you have already "A3 shape" for genesis and "V4 shape" forgenesis,,
    just dial up each parameter of genesis. these morph are not for A3 or V4 figure.
    and save it as character preset or scene or scene subset.

these morphs change genesis zero shape to the different generation fgiure shape.

but, you can not use these morph for change V4 or A3 shape. (I think you can not mix or use A3 morph for V4)

if you want to use gen4 character morphs and mix them for gen4, (Aiko4 ,Elite shape etc)
    you can do it for gen4 figure.

generation X can change morph which can work for gen4 or gen3 to the morph which for genesis.

so if you want to mix Elite shape for V4 and A3 shape,,, Elite shape is morph for V4,, so that you may need to use generation X
    and change it for genesis morph. then mix with A3 shape for genesis.

there are many generaiton figure, and many morph,, so if you clear decide which morph you want to mix for which generation figure,,

other user can help you easy,,, I think @@;

Post edited by kitakoredaz on
    edited December 2012

It took 5 hours to understand those morph issues but finally i got them,anyway......
    I did took a look at goz tool,it's great and fantastic but.......when i created several morphs i was able to use them from parameters/zbrush.
    i said well hell that's fine to me and i closed daz & tooked a nap......but when i had a sneak peak at them again i didn't find'em!
    At first i thought it's an autosave option,does goz have an autosave option or i need to save'em one by one?
    Thanks in advance (i give the advance thank because i am totally busy,sorry if i can't reply in time mates).