It's the END OF THE WORLD IN TWO DAYS!!!

124»

Comments

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

JK0011 said:
    Well as I was told today by someone in the know..(Ok a teenager who didn't get up til 5pm only to consume food) that the official end of days happens when the 21st comes to South America after all the Mayans were on that side of the date line. I look at said teenager in utter confusion as he ate then promptly headed back to his room to continue to do whatever it is teenagers do home from College on winter break... (seriously considering asking for a refund from that college ;-) )

Extremely funny. It would be nice to get a refund if your child still says or does stupid crap after so many months of college.

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

Something really strange has started to happen my computer speakers are picking up a signal that I have no idea where it's coming from. There are only 3 types of sound coming out of them the main one is bird sounds and it sound like a tropical Forrest the other is of planes and the 3rd is thunder. I've listen to it for a few hours and it's like a repeating signal that keeps looping. even when the computer is off and the speakers are on I can here it, something is not right down here. Yes it's the same sound being played over again and again I go out side and there's on planes or birds anywhere WTF? is anyone else picking this signal up?

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Something really strange has started to happen my computer speakers are picking up a signal that I have no idea where it's coming from. There are only 3 types of sound coming out of them the main one is bird sounds and it sound like a tropical Forrest the other is of planes and the 3rd is thunder. I've listen to it for a few hours and it's like a repeating signal that keeps looping. even when the computer is off and the speakers are on I can here it, something is not right down here. Yes it's the same sound being played over again and again I go out side and there's on planes or birds anywhere WTF? is anyone else picking this signal up?

Yeah I was getting the same thing, then I found out it was my cat in heat.

edited December 1969

This isn't a joke it's happening now !

• JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited December 1969

Check to make sure that you browser is shutting down completly had this happen to a couple of people at work turned out it was part of a virus keeping things running when they should have been off...

And no strange sounds but Daz is shutting down every few mins...

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,885
    edited December 1969

Are you browsing on multiple tabs? It might be an advertizement with audio that loaded in on a different tab.

edited December 1969

JK0011 said:
    Check to make sure that you browser is shutting down completly had this happen to a couple of people at work turned out it was part of a virus keeping things running when they should have been off...

You're spot on as soon as I shut the browser down the sound stopped. Grrr so now I have a virus better start goggling thanks !!!
  • edited December 1969

Occasionally, I'll pick up my neighbor's TV, stereo, or phone calls through my computer speakers. The TV and music is due them using a wireless headset, and for some reason it's just the right frequency that my speakers echo it. The cel phones, well, who knows. I've picked up truck radios before, too, even with the PC off. Loose radio waves or something.
    As long as you have a tin foil hat, you'll be ok.

edited December 1969

JK0011 said:

You're spot on as soon as I shut the browser down the sound stopped. Grrr so now I have a virus better start goggling thanks !!!

You could get lucky and it not be a virus and just a computer glitch. It's been known to happen and after fighting at work to clean a viruses out of computers.. I hope it is just a glitch.

edited December 1969

Ebahr said:

Occasionally, I'll pick up my neighbor's TV, stereo, or phone calls through my computer speakers. The TV and music is due them using a wireless headset, and for some reason it's just the right frequency that my speakers echo it. The cel phones, well, who knows. I've picked up truck radios before, too, even with the PC off. Loose radio waves or something.
    As long as you have a tin foil hat, you'll be ok.

ebahr have you tried making a tin foil hat for your speakers? :)

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    JK0011 said:
    Well as I was told today by someone in the know..(Ok a teenager who didn't get up til 5pm only to consume food) that the official end of days happens when the 21st comes to South America after all the Mayans were on that side of the date line. I look at said teenager in utter confusion as he ate then promptly headed back to his room to continue to do whatever it is teenagers do home from College on winter break... (seriously considering asking for a refund from that college ;-) )

Extremely funny. It would be nice to get a refund if your child still says or does stupid crap after so many months of college.

Yes it would, although I am afraid that the colleges would all go broke lol....

edited December 1969

Man if the computer crashed it really be the end of the world LOL!!!

• edited December 1969

JK0011 said:

*blink* That.. is.. genius! I never even thought of that. Made them for me, my niece, my dogs, my lizards, and Genesis..But never thought my PC could be under alien mind control too!
    *runs off with more foil* I have work to do.
    :D

edited December 1969

Ebahr said:
    JK0011 said:

*blink* That.. is.. genius! I never even thought of that. Made them for me, my niece, my dogs, my lizards, and Genesis..But never thought my PC could be under alien mind control too!
    *runs off with more foil* I have work to do.
    :D

*bows deeply* I do what I can to help... Wait how do you keep them on the lizards heads? Little straps or something?

• edited December 1969

JK0011 said:

*bows deeply* I do what I can to help... Wait how do you keep them on the lizards heads? Little straps or something?

A little bit of double sided tape. At first they were annoyed, but now that they are free of mind control, they seem to like them. They are now the most fashionable, apocalypticly aware reptiles in the world. Next step is teaching them to build a bunker in their lizard litter, and store away freeze dried crickets for the end times.

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited December 1969

I think it's starting. Look at the discount Daz is offering now. LOL.

zz2.jpg
    968 x 563 - 100K
  • edited December 1969

Mr Leong said:

LMAO! Hey, every penny counts. LOL

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Mr Leong said:

too funny! [maybe that has something to do with the site's on and off again behaviour tonight]

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

Mr Leong said:

too funny! [maybe that has something to do with the site's on and off again behaviour tonight]

Looks like it's another PA sale for the weekend! So far Silver, Muscleman, and Countess's listings are all 50% off... Which is shocking, because not even an hour ago I was bemoaning that a set of poses by Muscleman were unlikely to get discounted any time soon. :)

-- Morgan