questions on animation with Daz studio 3.1

ToobisToobis Posts: 962
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Just some Q's on how animation works in Daz 3.1 and using animate lite.

If you want to start again on your animate lite bar after you have done a couple of recordings? I ask because I botched something up and want to start it all again. How can you reset your animations in animate lite?

How can you move over to something else in the scene so it is recording in the scene at the same time? say if you had a person walking down the road and you wanted to animate a car going past, how would you do that in the same animation because as it is with me right now I only know how to animate 1 thing at a time.

ty.

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 2012

Toobis said:
    Just some Q's on how animation works in Daz 3.1 and using animate lite.

If you want to start again on your animate lite bar after you have done a couple of recordings? I ask because I botched something up and want to start it all again. How can you reset your animations in animate lite?

How can you move over to something else in the scene so it is recording in the scene at the same time? say if you had a person walking down the road and you wanted to animate a car going past, how would you do that in the same animation because as it is with me right now I only know how to animate 1 thing at a time.

ty.

goto frame 0 on the DS timeline - add car so its lines up with the road - then goto frame where you want to move it going past the person walking and move the car past person and off the screen
    hope this helps you

Post edited by bigh on