two headed vicky 4.2?

vic34677vic34677 Posts: 30
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

hey anyone have a idea how to make vicky 4 have two heads? i need to make a dragoness and i want her to have two heads or even more but i have no idea ho to do it ? any ideas would be great

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,905
    edited December 1969

With difficulty. Or possibly with several glasses of beer, though it may be hard to limit the doubling to heads then.

In principle you could load three figures - hide the head and neck on one, all by the head and neck on the other two, and position them to fake the two heads on the first - however, you would at least need to use some DForms to widen the neck space on the body-only figure and probably to adjust the necks on the other two, and I'm not at all sure how good the results would be. There aren't, as far as I know, any products or freebies to do this already available.

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 2012

Doing this with V4 will be hard, i think your best bet will be to do it in postwork.
    Genesis will be better suited for making a two-headed person, with minor touchup in postwork (compared to v4).

Edit : added a quick mockup, only visibility/opacity settings used.

twoheaded.png
    1054 x 358 - 170K
    Post edited by BlackFeather1973 on
  • vic34677vic34677 Posts: 30
    edited December 1969

ya this a problem. i not so upset about post work as to the problems with posing i can see. i made a 4 armed dragoness awhile back and she is quite a chore to pose at times.