Flower Power question

KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello

Are my eyes cheating me or the shirt has rollup morph?
Because on the promo picture #3 there are presumably same shirts but with different length of sleeves, and I can't understand from the list of morphs is there a morph or some other option to do so or it is something that isn't in a product pack.

Thank you.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2012

It does list "arms 01 - 04" on the Kurta So I would think that they are in the parameter tabs.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Chohole :)

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,633
    edited December 1969

The sleeves can be pushed up. This is under Morphs--Movement And Style and they are called SleevePushL and SleevePushR.

Morphs are always under the Parameters tab. Lately I've been grouping them under Morphs--Fixes and Layering and Morphs--Movement and Style in hopes people will be able to find them (instead of just Fixes and Layering/Movement And Style), but that doesn't seem to help either. Any suggestions?

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

Any suggestions?

Because rolled up sleeves morph is a such a rare (and wonderful) thing, I'd just clarify it with support text or name of the morph (PushUp doesn't tell it to me clear enough, sorry), or I'd add an additional image where best morphs (like HoodDown if you have a hoodie, rolled up sleeves, something that is of great rarity and utility) are showcased separately with names shown.
  • SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,633
    edited December 1969

So more subcategories of morphs, then? That's certainly doable.