Is this PC Only ?????

Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,577
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I want to get these teens and this is the only set I can afford, question is...on this particular one to order is that sale price listed for pc members only or is it for everyone???

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/young-teens-5/base-young-teens

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

LOL depends on the price you are seeing.

30% off for non PC members
    65% for PC members

hope that helps

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,670
    edited December 2012

Unless the price we see is an error, the sale price of $17.47 is for non-members of the Platinum Club. Platinum club members can buy Young Teens 5 Julie and Justin for $11.00.

Edit to add:
    $17.47 is good deal for both Julie and Justin. Hopefully Daz 3D Inc. won't end the sale soon. I can't afford to buy the other items related to the young teens.

Bye

Post edited by starionwolf on
  • Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Try Snowball Savings. I got the Teens Pro bundle together with other items (you must have the Snowball Saving item of the day + 4 other DAZ originals) for only 34 USD...

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

If you get the "Young Teens 5 Pro Bundle", throw in "Faces of Teens", "Pink Ink Textures", Real Deal for Real Feel Pullover" & "Raquel for Genesis" to get the Snowball Savings, then it will only cost you $32.13. At least that is what I paid. That is 21 items for $1.50 a piece or the Teen Bundle for 74% off and the other four items for free. One helluva deal. You'll have to open the cart to see the $51.94 discount savings.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Unless the price we see is an error, the sale price of $17.47 is for non-members of the Platinum Club. Platinum club members can buy Young Teens 5 Julie and Justin for $11.00.

Edit to add:
    $17.47 is good deal for both Julie and Justin. Hopefully Daz 3D Inc. won't end the sale soon. I can't afford to buy the other items related to the young teens.

Bye

Unless, or course, you screwed up like me and bought Julie by herself for $11... :P

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,577
    edited December 1969

Ok I got it and at the $17.47 price so that is nice for two models/characters.

Next question ?????

If these are Genesis morphs (that's how I understood the information I read), then all clothes and character textures for Genesis should be useable on the Teens??? as well as being able to use V4 textures like I do on adult Genesis model?????

• edited December 1969

CalieVee said:

If these are Genesis morphs (that's how I understood the information I read), then all clothes and character textures for Genesis should be useable on the Teens??? as well as being able to use V4 textures like I do on adult Genesis model?????

Yep, all the Genesis stuff works on them nicely & I don't see any new UV sets for them, so the textures are all good too :) Also, it means you can mix and match them with other morphs. :)

• Martin_CMartin_C Posts: 164
    edited December 1969

wancow said:
    Unless, or course, you screwed up like me and bought Julie by herself for $11... :P

Simply return it - it is no big deal.

If you can afford the "temporary" money, just buy the better bundle now and then submit a ticket at Help "ZenDesk" and ask for a refund for the first pruchase. You will get the $11 as store credit for future purchases.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,577
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the information, good to know I don't have to buy clothes immediately to start using them and expands my current wardrobe with more uses...I love multi use items...lol

• kimhkimh Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    If you get the "Young Teens 5 Pro Bundle", throw in "Faces of Teens", "Pink Ink Textures", Real Deal for Real Feel Pullover" & "Raquel for Genesis" to get the Snowball Savings, then it will only cost you $32.13. At least that is what I paid. That is 21 items for $1.50 a piece or the Teen Bundle for 74% off and the other four items for free. One helluva deal. You'll have to open the cart to see the $51.94 discount savings.

I can't figure out why I am not getting the same savings. I'm logged in but when I do that using the Snowball savings items and add the others I am up to over $80. I am a current PC member. :down:

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

kimh said:
    Ledhead said:

I can't figure out why I am not getting the same savings. I'm logged in but when I do that using the Snowball savings items and add the others I am up to over $80. I am a current PC member. :down:

Unfortunately that was a glitch, apparently. :red: Today you'd have to use today's snowball item, the Sorority Skort, but it most likely won't work as the Snowball rules have been clarified to exclude items released in the last 60 days. (I think it was always supposed to be like that.) It's like how in the first two days of the snowball sale, free items would count towards the snowball discount growth...

Anyhow, you should be able to get the YT5 Pro Bundle for $55-ish still, as a PC member. Throw a $6 coupon against it, and it drops under $50. It's really an exceptional set, and you shouldn't let the fact that some folks got a buggy sale price sour you on it.

-- Morgan