Gift Cart glitch

TaozTaoz Posts: 9,905
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Was thinking of buying a gift cart for myself but when I went to the gift cart page the "Sender" fields were filled with someone elses name and email address. Looks like some kind of account mix up?

Comments

• scal.64.psscal.64.ps Posts: 140
    edited December 1969

Hi, just overwrite this "dummy address" by yours, it'll work, i did it 2 days ago and got the gift card for myself

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

Taozen said:

Was thinking of buying a gift cart for myself but when I went to the gift cart page the "Sender" fields were filled with someone elses name and email address. Looks like some kind of account mix up?

Not an account mixup, it's probably a side-effect of over-caching store pages. Again.

Mine, a day or so ago, had a "M***in Co***ns", email "cu**[email protected]" filled in. Right now it has "Al** Scr***** II", "wyn******[email protected]".

They should exclude http://www.daz3d.com/shop/gift-card/ from upstream caching, would be my WAG.

-- Morgan

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,905
    edited December 1969

Well I actually tried to enter my own data yesterday to see what happened and it worked, like you say. And the over-caching thing makes sense.

A few days ago it was my own data on the page, so either this is a new problem or something that happens occasionally.

In general, it seems to me that as soon as they fix one bug, a new one shows up...