dzautoriggercontrol, dzmimicrealtime & dzoptitexclothcontrol for older version

bluemidget666bluemidget666 Posts: 0
edited December 2012 in The Commons

Hello

I have just installed the latest version of DS4.5 pro but what I look at the installed plugging I get dzautoriggercontrol, dzmimicrealtime & dzoptitexclothcontrol are for a unsapported version of DAz studio.

How do I fix this ?

Also If i rigg my own mesh in DS4pro am I allowed to sell that model ?

Thank you

Post edited by bluemidget666 on

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Hello

I have just installed the latest version of DS4.5 pro but what I look at the installed plugging I get dzautoriggercontrol, dzmimicrealtime & dzoptitexclothcontrol are for a unsapported version of DAz studio.

How do I fix this ?

Also If i rigg my own mesh in DS4pro am I allowed to sell that model ?

Thank you

Did you install the plugins seperately? Then that is your problem. These plugins come as part of the main installer, if you have bought the paid for version of the Optitex DCC, then you need to reset your download, and download the latest version for DS 4.5. I am not sure about Mimic Realtime, I think it was replaced by Mimic Live, which is also a paid for plugin.

If you are using DS 4.5.1.6, then the correct plugin version will end in .1.6 as well.

• bluemidget666bluemidget666 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you

The new installation of DS4p did not overwrite my old plugins, deleting them and reinstalling fixed the issue

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Yes, if you rig your own mesh you are allowed to sell it.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Does that work with a donor skeleton of say V4 or Genesis too? I believe that it does?

edited December 2012

Yes, you just can't include any DAZ original mesh.

Post edited by Joe Cotter on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583
    edited December 1969

If it's clothing or another add-on - that's how clothes are made. Not if it's a separate figure that isn't an add-on for Genesis/V4

edited December 2012

Thanks for the clarification. Is there some place that is spelled out in a Eula or equivalent for future reference?

Post edited by Joe Cotter on