Default Background

CrizzushCrizzush Posts: 21

Hello, since upgrading to the latest Daz 4.5 patch, I have noticed that the default background color has changed to black. This happened loading a pre-set scene and I am not sure how to revert it to the default color (grey). I can change it as much as I want while creating a scene. It would just be nice if this was set back to the default. Any ideas?

Comments

• MachieltjeMachieltje Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

Crizzush said:
    Hello, since upgrading to the latest Daz 4.5 patch, I have noticed that the default background color has changed to black. This happened loading a pre-set scene and I am not sure how to revert it to the default color (grey). I can change it as much as I want while creating a scene. It would just be nice if this was set back to the default. Any ideas?

This sometimes happens when the maker of the set saved his, or her background colour along with the set. You can easily change it back by clicking the thingy. Yellow in the enclosed screenie...

You can stop this from happening by altering the preferences (second screenie ingnore settings when opening a scene I think)

DSpref.png
    540 x 589 - 56K
    BGColour.png
    337 x 300 - 17K
    Post edited by Machieltje on
  • IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,329
    edited December 1969

Cheers for the info, very useful :)

• CrizzushCrizzush Posts: 21
    edited December 1969

Ahhh!!! Thank you so much!!

edited December 1969

Crizzush said:
    Ahhh!!! Thank you so much!!

you' re welcome, I had the same problem and it took a while to figure it out and my background had turned to white which is a pain on a very bright monitor like mine....

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Just like to add to what Machieltje said. Preferences can be found by either F2 or Edit > Preferences

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Just like to add to what Machieltje said. Preferences can be found by either F2 or Edit > Preferences

LOL! And here was I with my beautiful screenies and I forgot to mention how to get to the preferences :P

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

hehehe and what nice screenies they are too. ;)