Got the V5 Pro bundle, running PP2012, all looks fine except....

edited December 1969 in The Commons

I own Poserpro2012, and just about every figure Daz has created. I am experienced with Poser from v1. I was disapppointed to find that V5 would not (at first) be compat. with Poser. Was invited to buy the V5Pro bundle and did so based on the free DSON importer functionality. I also downloaded DS4.5. V5 loads and the geografted gen figure works fine in Daz Studio from my limited test.

For Poser Pro 2012 the DSON importer did its job loading V5 and the gens figure. There is a problem with the geografted genital figure but only with the V5 morph. V5 and the genital figure load normally, but once conformed to Genesis the genital area bulges out like a man’s sport cup. If I zero the V5 morph, the genital fits. Basic Female, Voluptuous, and V5 Supermodel morphs all work with the gens figure.

Any ideas on why the V5 morph alone has problems with the genital figure within PP2012?

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Comments

• ravenraven Posts: 14
    edited December 1969

Once you've conformed the genital to V5, with the genital selected go to Scripts->DSON Support->Transfer Active Morphs and that should then make the genital fit correctly to the V5 shape.

• edited December 1969

raven said:
    Once you've conformed the genital to V5, with the genital selected go to Scripts->DSON Support->Transfer Active Morphs and that should then make the genital fit correctly to the V5 shape.

Works!

Thanks