Julie and poser libraries?

Hohoho, Merry christmas ;)

So, to start of the day really calmly, here is a strange issue I encounter in Poser Pro 2012 SR3 64 bits after I installed Genesis.

Before starting, I have to say I'm really new with this DSON importer thingy so I might have done something wrong. I created a new runtime called Poser Genesis in which I installed the Genesis Starter Essentials and Justing and Julie, nothing more.

After I installed this, I wanted to check if everything was working and went into Poser, removed Andy and got Julie to load in. I wanted to pose her and went to the poses tab and... waited a huge amount of time, so long in fact that after 20 minutes I shut down Poser and started from scratch only to find the same issue. So, I closed down Poser again and started it up. Without loading Julie, I went to the poses tab and into my Poser Genesis runtime without any trouble, went to the different tabs and everything went smoothly. So, again I loaded Julie and again my library didn't respond at all.

Did any of you ever had this issue? It seems like every time I load Genesis (or at least Julie) in my Poser, my library completely freezes.

Andro

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,912
    edited December 1969

Unresponsive library is a known issue on some systems - there's a workaround for now, go to Scripts>DSON Support>Importer Preferences and uncheck Show progress on load. For msot people with the frozen library issue that resolves the problem.

• edited December 1969

And it worked :D

Many thanks Richard ;)