When does Daz Support come back?

AllegraAllegra Posts: 405
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Five days ago I purchased an item and although payment was deducted from my Paypal account, I received an Magneto Enterprises error page on returning to the Daz downloads page.
I've tried all the tips, clearing cache,refreshing,even a different computer but it's still not showing in my downloads and still sitting in my Cart.
I would loved to have purchased more during the sale, but if I can't download, I can't play during the hols.
I contacted Support 5 days ago and haven't heard anything, I guess they are on holidays so does anyone know when Daz Support is back?

Comments

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 2012

Not a clue how much time they're taking off, but let me ask you this . . . have you looked at your account page under the My Orders? Usually it will say Completed under Order Status, so if Paypal has already considered it bought, then it's possible it's listed there with Pending under Order Status. I had this with a purchase (with a credit card) years ago with the old store software, and down at the bottom of the list was the order I had just made, and all I had to do was click on it and it went through.

I haven't had this type of problem since the new store was put into operation back in May, but I don't think it could hurt to look and see if it shows up as Pending and see if you can "push it through", so to speak.

Post edited by Miss B on
  • AllegraAllegra Posts: 405
    edited December 1969

Thanks Miss B, I have tried that too but nothing showing:(

• DigitalDiva76DigitalDiva76 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Had similar thing happen a while back cart kept erroring and saying "try again"... Tried several times not realize each time I was actually getting charged... went through 4 times to my paypal mc debit, but not even one of those ever made it to the cart or showed an order processed or downloads.

Contacted support they had no record of the 4 charges and couldn't do anything for me... had to have paypal remove the 4 charges and took a while to get money back.

I found phone support with paypal to be the quickest and most helpful once I contacted them that way. Email not so much...

edited December 1969

Wow! What a terrible time you had!

I'm in Australia so phoning Daz would end up costing more than the prop! I think Paypal has an office in Sydney if it gets that far. Just hope someone knows when Daz backend will be up and running and answering support tickets.

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

They were working as usual Wednesday.

I put in a support request just after Midnight (DAZ time) Wednesday morning, and received a response 3:36 pm (Again DAZ time). I responded to that request (requesting a refund), which was answered 7:54 pm (DAZ time).

All of which was rather surprising, because I'd have expected a big backlog with the CloudFlare problems on top of a major sale going on.

Possibly your request got lost?

Shanina said:
    Five days ago I purchased an item and although payment was deducted from my Paypal account, I received an Magneto Enterprises error page on returning to the Daz downloads page.
    I've tried all the tips, clearing cache,refreshing,even a different computer but it's still not showing in my downloads and still sitting in my Cart.
    I would loved to have purchased more during the sale, but if I can't download, I can't play during the hols.
    I contacted Support 5 days ago and haven't heard anything, I guess they are on holidays so does anyone know when Daz Support is back?
    Wow! What a terrible time you had! I'm in Australia so phoning Daz would end up costing more than the prop! I think Paypal has an office in Sydney if it gets that far. Just hope someone knows when Daz backend will be up and running and answering support tickets.
    edited December 1969

Thanks Satira, you could be right, so I've submitted again.

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
    edited December 1969

They were working as usual Wednesday.

I put in a support request just after Midnight (DAZ time) Wednesday morning, and received a response 3:36 pm (Again DAZ time). I responded to that request (requesting a refund), which was answered 7:54 pm (DAZ time).

All of which was rather surprising, because I'd have expected a big backlog with the CloudFlare problems on top of a major sale going on.

Possibly your request got lost?

Shanina said:
    Wow! What a terrible time you had! I'm in Australia so phoning Daz would end up costing more than the prop! I think Paypal has an office in Sydney if it gets that far. Just hope someone knows when Daz backend will be up and running and answering support tickets.

Wow REALLY? They're not doing things in order then, I put in a request refund ticket for a duplicate order 7 days ago and it's still not processed and I NEED that money back in my account... but assumed they were gone this whole time on holiday. :( Augh.... :( Usually support is great... sometimes it gets messed up :( wonder if i need to put in another ticket, or comment on my 7-day-old sales support ticket....

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Possibly it was the ghost of Christmas past that answered that support ticket as DAZ 3D customer support is not scheduled to be back on line till later today.

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
    edited December 1969

Haha Thanks Chohole. I'll wait to add onto that ticket but will put in another one if i don't hear back in a day or so. >_<;</p>

edited December 1969

lol! Chohole:)

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

Certainly, the times on those support tickets were really late for Utah.

But, I really appreciated the quick response. I hate Zen Desk ... though it is easier than the Web Help Desk system I have to use at work when a request is submitted by phone, email, or FAX. As a developer, I have to fill in dozens of fields and struggle with this massive form. While the customers have something like three fields to fill in! /grumble

chohole said:
    Possibly it was the ghost of Christmas past that answered that support ticket as DAZ 3D customer support is not scheduled to be back on line till later today.
    edited December 1969

I heard from Support yesterday, thank you Daz and the team.

What a terrible time for this to happen with Daz and the many Vendors offering great bargains!