HELP! Need DS 3

TuckLandryTuckLandry Posts: 0

I could have sworn that I had the installer for the last version of DAZ 3 on my 'puter. Somehow it's disappeared! Could some kind soul point me to where I can download it.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2012

If you "bought" it from DAZ 3D then it should still show in your "Itemised Order History" and then you should be able to click on it to reset the download.

If not, you could try contacting DAZ 3D, using the Zendesk link from Help on the top bar, and ask Sales support if there is a way for you to re-download it.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

As far as I am aware you can only get is Via your Account page. You will have to reset DS3 via the "Itemized Order History" then download it from "My Downloadable Products"

• TuckLandryTuckLandry Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I need the free version.

edited December 1969

and how did you get the free version last time?...if it wasn't via your account then I think you are out of luck

edited December 1969

DAZ Studio 3.1.2.24 was downloaded last year. How do I "reset" so that it can be re-downloaded?

edited December 2012

Ah heck, I am not certain that the free version is available anywhere anymore. It was replaced with the free version of DS 4, and then of course, as we all know, DS 4 pro became free for everyone. I have just checked my account, and indeed DS 3 is no longer showing, although, stupidly enough, I still have the serial number available, in my available serial numbers.

If you have a serial number for DS 3.1.2.24 in your account in serial numbers, then you could try quoting that in a support ticket, to see if it is possible to obtain a download for it again.

You did do as I said earlier, and check your Itemised Order History, to see if it was shown there ?

edited December 1969

I have still got DS3 Advanced in my account history but yes if you have the serial number then as cho says Support my be able to help.

edited December 1969

I have the serial number, I'll try Support.
    Thanks!

edited December 1969

good luck TuckLandry

edited December 1969

No luck, so far!

edited December 1969

LOL Give it a day or two as they will be busy after the xmas break.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

No luck, so far!

may contact daz directly maybe they can "send" you the installer. In if you have it. make a copy to an external hd :)

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Ah heck, I am not certain that the free version is available anywhere anymore. It was replaced with the free version of DS 4, and then of course, as we all know, DS 4 pro became free for everyone. I have just checked my account, and indeed DS 3 is no longer showing, although, stupidly enough, I still have the serial number available, in my available serial numbers.

If you have a serial number for DS 3.1.2.24 in your account in serial numbers, then you could try quoting that in a support ticket, to see if it is possible to obtain a download for it again.

You did do as I said earlier, and check your Itemised Order History, to see if it was shown there ?

yeah, I also have ds4.5 but if you have followed my problems with lost morphs++ if using new characters on my wwg2 (what only happens in ds4.5 and not in ds3) I must say I do also work with ds3 next to ds4.5

edited December 2012

cosmo71 said:
    No luck, so far!

may contact daz directly maybe they can "send" you the installer. In if you have it. make a copy to an external hd :)

That is just what we have advised Tuck to do, as seen in previous posts, and he has already filed a support ticket.

• PoeticDragonPoeticDragon Posts: 0
    edited January 2013

Post edited by PoeticDragon on
    edited January 2013

PoeticDragon
    I would very much appreciate it! Please send to .
    Many Thanks,
    Tuck

Post edited by adamr001 on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,468
    edited December 1969

Don't. Only DAZ may supply a copy of DS3.

edited December 1969

Still waiting to hear from DAZ! Ticket is still open!

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

Still waiting to hear from DAZ! Ticket is still open!
    The DAZ staff is likely catching up on tickets placed over the holidays. Please have some patience and I'm certain that they will get to you as soon as possible.
  • carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975
    edited January 2013

If you still need/want it, I believe I have it on my XHD and I actually still use that version. I know tickets can sometimes take forever if it isn't a priority or bug report.

Ooops glad others got here with the bad news before me.

Post edited by carrie58 on