I think I need to shrink Bones?

carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

Well of course since the Horse2 came out and there was no foal morph with it I had to get poking and scaleing and I finally got a shape I am happy with,but only as long as I don't pose the little beastie!!When I try poseing ummm well it's not pretty ,kinda like washed in cold water and left waded up to dry ....... So I assume it needs it's bones adjusted to fit the new shape .......how do I do that??? Where can I find info on how to do that??Or could some PA hop in and tell me you are already working on it .
I'm includeing a picture of the foal shape next to the horse unposed and one with the wrinkled bugger posed to show what is happening ......

Horse2foal_oops.png
1169 x 948 - 530K
Horse2Foal.png
1169 x 948 - 533K

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Looks like you need to 'Adjust rigging to shape' (under Figure > Rigging) and then do an ERC freeze before saving it.

But before you do that, the head still looks a little too 'adult'...maybe 'soften' the cheeks a little and scale it a tiny bit?

That way, you can cover everything at once.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975
    edited December 1969

Hmm well I tried the adjust rigging ,but not the ERC freeze ,so far it's still wrinkleing ......so I'll see what I can do about softening the cheeks though.