DAZ - Will You Be Extending the BOGO/Christmas Sales Due To Site Problems

edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi:

I was just wondering if DAZ will extend the BOGO sales categories beyond 12/30/2012 since no shopping can be done?

Went through last night and placed items from the Buy category including the Young Teens 5 Pro Bundle, but didn't make it to the the Free Category section so as to place them in the cart.

When I returned to the store today, 12/30, there are no items showing up in the store at all, not under individual categories, sales categories, DAZ Originals and etc.

Hope to hear from someone in the know concerning this as I don't want to miss out on what's in my cart, while I wait to place the free items which have to be in the cart at time of purchase from the first category.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Mage 13X13Mage 13X13 Posts: 433
    edited December 1969

Well here it is, the last day of the year 12-31-2012, and if what I see in the DAZ 3D tabs at the top of the screen is correct, BOGO is still in effect. I was having similar problems yesterday to the ones you were having. Only with me neither list was showing more than 120 products out of well over 2000 for each. I have not checked it today to see if the lists are back up and running. If the problems are still there, it will be unfortunate if they stop the BOGO sale before giving the customers wishing to use it another chance to do so. As it stands for now, I am about to click the tab and see where it take me and whether the problems are fixed or not.

edited December 1969

Well here it is, the last day of the year 12-31-2012, and if what I see in the DAZ 3D tabs at the top of the screen is correct, BOGO is still in effect. I was having similar problems yesterday to the ones you were having. Only with me neither list was showing more than 120 products out of well over 2000 for each. I have not checked it today to see if the lists are back up and running. If the problems are still there, it will be unfortunate if they stop the BOGO sale before giving the customers wishing to use it another chance to do so. As it stands for now, I am about to click the tab and see where it take me and whether the problems are fixed or not.

OK! Apparently the BOGO sale is still active; however, it is not working properly. The Get list is definitely inaccessible for now. As I do not work for DAZ 3D, I have no way of knowing what their plans are concerning the BOGO sale. I suppose time will tell.
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583
    edited December 1969

OK! Apparently the BOGO sale is still active; however, it is not working properly. The Get list is definitely inaccessible for now. As I do not work for DAZ 3D, I have no way of knowing what their plans are concerning the BOGO sale. I suppose time will tell.

If you still aren't seeing them, try a forced refresh, there are still a few more hours before midnight DAZ 3D time.

• DzFireDzFire Posts: 1,473
    edited December 1969

F5

edited December 1969

If you still aren't seeing them, try a forced refresh, there are still a few more hours before midnight DAZ 3D time.

I have already spent the money I had on other products. It is rather unfortunate, but I decided to go for another product I was considering, even though it was not in either list. It fits in with the main genre I work in. The amount I have left would not be enough to buy even ten dollars worth, so the BOGO is no longer a consideration for me now.
    At any rate, I thank you for the suggestion, and hope others may benefit from it, if by chance they should read this.
    13X13.

• WildlyfeWildlyfe Posts: 92
    edited December 1969

My problem is that I can't checkout. At least not thru PayPal because they come back with an error message. Never had this problem before.