Problem with moving the camera and quick animation

I installed DS 4.5 a couple of weeks ago, and in general things are good...it seems to have solved a number of problems in 4. However, a few days after the install, on-screen manipulation kind of went haywire. Whenever I move the camera or try to preview an animation on-screen, the entire scene switches to bounding boxes until motion stops, at which point the scene is preview-rendered. It has all the hallmarks that DS doesn't think my video card can handle preview-rendering in real-time, so it falls back to bounding box view. But I can't find any documentation on it, and tried re-installing 4.5 to no effect. Could easily have been caused by a Windows update...don't want to blame DAZ off the bat. But what causes DS to revert to this behavior? Will give me a clue as to where to look. Thanks.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,468
    edited December 1969

Go to the Tool Settings pane (Window>Panes(Tabs)>Tool Settings) and make sure that During Manipulation>Draw Style is set to Use Current.

• edited December 1969

Fantastic! Don't know how that changed itself, but all is back to normal. Thanks!!!