Lighting Problem

NinjaUmbreonNinjaUmbreon Posts: 21

I've been doing some rendering but the figure has been discolored.

Anyone know what would causes this? I'm using Daz 4.5.0.173 Pro, with the Enchanted Island IBL_Day lighting setting. I'm running Win 7 64-bit, with an intel core 7i 930, with 6 gb of ram.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583
    edited December 1969

It looks like a problem with the surface settings rather than the lighting. What's in the Ambient settings for the problem surfaces?

• NinjaUmbreonNinjaUmbreon Posts: 21
    edited December 1969

The Ambient setting seem to be set to off. I'm using the Satsuki character marital.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited January 2013

If Satsuki is using the Uber shader, then look for Translucency...that orange looks about the 'right' color for the default Translucency on most of the material presets that use one of the Uber shaders...and turn it off.

Also, it looks like there may be a UV problem or an incorrect map assigned to the specular or diffuse.

If the UV is off and one of the Uber shaders use, I think the Translucency would go to 'full' on what would be the 'white' areas of the incorrect UV or texture map...

Post edited by mjc1016 on
  • NinjaUmbreonNinjaUmbreon Posts: 21
    edited December 1969

I'll look in to that. Also I notice that it doesn't happen all the time. I've render it as an image series and only some of the frames are like that.