So this is how I wound up spending my evening....

EfindelEfindel Posts: 8
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I started off just installing a couple of new content items and playing with them, then wound up creating a new character, then starting to dress her, and by the time I was done, I'd created a wedding dress.

I decided to post pics here, partly just because, and mostly because I know people here will actually understand how that happens. :-)

For anyone who might be interested in the bits and pieces...

Character morph is a combination of "Cadence" from here at Daz (one of the two items I just got) with my own "Cady for V4" and "Kay for V4" morphs. Skin is from Addy's Ann character on Renderosity. Hair is Tears Hair from here at Daz (the other new item) with my own tweaking on the material setup. Ears are my own Curled Elf Ears for V4. (My morphs are all available on ShareCG.) Body morph started out being the one from my Cady for V4, but I tweaked it some.

Her jewelry comes from the Psyche Jewels set on Renderosity (might not be available any more, was on clearance when I got it), Thistledown here at Daz, and Leaf Earrings LD (I think it's a freebie, but don't remember where I got it).

The dress is a combination of the Thistledown dress, Morphing Fantasy Dress (with the freebie texture for Kate Middleton's wedding dress on ShareCG), the sash from Urban Fantasy, and some bits from the MFD expansion sets. Gloves are from Shadowcaster, "sleeves" from Dark Rose. Veil is the Attifet2 from the Renaissance Caps for V4 on ShareCG, combined with a lace transparency from the Bump-O-Matic set from Renderosity (no longer available, I think). I also used that transparency on the upper sleeves from the MFD expansion.

The jewelry colors came from the Fast Metal Shaders for Daz Studio on ShareCG.

My apologies to whoever's stuff I used that I forgot that I used, since I'm sure there's something!

eilanna-wedding-closeup.jpg
856 x 927 - 337K
eilanna-weddingdress.jpg
856 x 927 - 162K

Comments