DAZ Store broken?

Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the DAZ store. I have tried on FF and Safari and the store in just one big white page with navigation to the left side. (like it is just showing an html sitemap.)

Comments

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 905
    edited December 1969

If I understand what you mean it is happening to me too. I can still add stuff to my cart it just looks horrible and I have to scroll way down to get to the item in question. I think something is wrong with their CSS perhaps and it has screwed up the style of the store.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,730
    edited December 1969

try logging out and logging back in and then refresh, worked for me on FF.

• Shawn68Shawn68 Posts: 40
    edited December 1969

I've been having the same problem for a couple of days. Logged on a few days ago and got a 'down for maintenance' window and ever since it not working as well as it was. Product pages seem to be out of sync and there were no dialog boxes at the side to advance search to specific groups. When on a particular product clicking on the image doesn't bring up larger images. Tried both on IE and goggle chrome. Cleaned out cache and cookies too.

• LeChatDesignsLeChatDesigns Posts: 10
    edited January 2013

Hello,

I'm far from new to the DAZ Store, and I'm having problems, too. I just tried to get the weekly freebie, Art Collab's "The Garbage Pile", but it didn't show up in my cart. Then when I tried again, the message comes up, "The maximum quantity allowed for purchase is 1."

Thanks for starting the thread,

Cat

Edited for update: I just tried again. It would seem that my issue has either corrected itself or somebody has fixed it. If so, thank you very much!

Post edited by LeChatDesigns on
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

I've been having a problem with the promo images. It doesn't give me an arrow to go to the next image. I have to backspace then select the next image in order to see it.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Hello,

I'm far from new to the DAZ Store, and I'm having problems, too. I just tried to get the weekly freebie, Art Collab's "The Garbage Pile", but it didn't show up in my cart. Then when I tried again, the message comes up, "The maximum quantity allowed for purchase is 1."

Thanks for starting the thread,

Cat

OK what has happpened for you is that you have put the freebie in your cart when you were not truly logged into the store.

Make sure that you are logged in to your account, then add another item to your cart, It doeesn't matter what it is, because you are going to remove it again by clicking on and then editing your cart. You should now see the freebie there. Remove the unwanted item and proceed to checkout.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited December 1969

Geminii23 said:
    Is anyone else experiencing problems with the DAZ store. I have tried on FF and Safari and the store in just one big white page with navigation to the left side. (like it is just showing an html sitemap.)

Same here, cleared the cookies and it went back to normal ... for two minutes.
    Seriously, I will never understand ... I will just never understand ...

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

The whole site seems to be whacked.

I get a product category list in text and at the bottom of the page a sort-of-what the site home page used to look like.

I don't care for it and it's beginning to PMO.

edited December 1969

close store, clear cache. open store. If still not displaying right the do a hard refresh. Either Ctrl+F5 or Shift+Ctrl+R or Shift+Browser refresh button. Different browser need a different method, so just try to see which, if any work.

You could also try logging out of the store and then logging back in.

You may even need to try rebooting your browser.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited January 2013

chohole said:
    close store, clear cache. open store. If still not displaying right the do a hard refresh. Either Ctrl+F5 or Shift+Ctrl+R or Shift+Browser refresh button. Different browser need a different method, so just try to see which, if any work.

You could also try logging out of the store and then logging back in.

You may even need to try rebooting your browser.

Come on, it's a sing-along.
    You know the words"

"Close the store, clear cache, open store and do-si-do."

:)

Post edited by Ippotamus on
  • cipher_Xcipher_X Posts: 121
    edited December 1969

I have been having problems since yesterday. Logged out ,cleared cache, hard refresh, restarting firefox, etc.are only temp fixes. Also it doesn't seem to affect all the pages for me. Main page is ok, login page, Hot Promos, Fast Grab work fine but all the individual product pages align left, with hypertext links. >:(

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

cipher_X said:
    I have been having problems since yesterday. Logged out ,cleared cache, hard refresh, restarting firefox, etc.are only temp fixes. Also it doesn't seem to affect all the pages for me. Main page is ok, login page, Hot Promos, Fast Grab work fine but all the individual product pages align left, with hypertext links. >:(

I've been here for ages but it happened to me after a reboot

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 9,009
    edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:

Come on, it's a sing-along.
    You know the words"

"Close the store, clear cache, open store and do-si-do."

:)

You mean this one?

(to the tune of Turkey in the Straw)

Close the store, clear cache and do-si-do,
    "Cause the mods swear there ain't any problem-o,
    But open it back up, and there still ain't nothin' there!
    (Sometimes it's just more than you can bear!)

Where is my wishlist, where did it go?
    You never know rightly with ol' Magento,
    But don't get mad, don't tell Daz where to stick it,
    Just call Brittney up and get a support ticket!

;)

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited January 2013

Love the poem Cybersox

Edited to say: I mean lyrics

Post edited by ledhead on
  • LeChatDesignsLeChatDesigns Posts: 10
    edited December 1969

This has turned into a fun thread with Cybersox13's song! I've been a member since 10-18-04, however; when we got the new site, my extensive post history vanished. The result makes me look like a newbie, and I don't have time to post much anymore. Thanks for your help chohole! I appreciate all of your hard work in the Forum! It ain't easy!

edited December 1969

We all started off with zero post counts in this new forum. Quite a few of the posts I have made to increase my post count on this new forum have been to suggest that people do what quite a few people have done, and added our old post counts into our sig lines.

The good news is that you only have to make another 21 posts and you will lose that shiny "new member"ness.

Cybersox, I love the lyrics, would love to see a render of Daz characters doing the dance to that tune. :coolsmile:

Could belong in the "You don't see this everyday" thread.