Sale price 2 days after purchase

pwalters58pwalters58 Posts: 72
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I bought the morphing suit bundle on the 3rd for $52.95. Now it is on sale for $27.80 for just this weekend. I put in a ticket to get the price difference, but I'm worried that by the time DAZ responds, the sale will be over.

Should I buy the suit now at the sale price and ask for a full refund of the $52.95 or just wait and hope? The old DAZ store, I knew I would be happy. Now I'm not so sure...

Comments

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

I've received refunds when something has gone on sale within 30 days. I just raise a support ticket. If you're worried you can buy at the sale price and ask for a full refund on your original order.

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

Since you purchased the product within 30 days of the sale, DAZ will refund the difference. You'd only need to purchase the product a second time if it was a FastGrab.

I bought the morphing suit bundle on the 3rd for $52.95. Now it is on sale for $27.80 for just this weekend. I put in a ticket to get the price difference, but I'm worried that by the time DAZ responds, the sale will be over.

Should I buy the suit now at the sale price and ask for a full refund of the $52.95 or just wait and hope? The old DAZ store, I knew I would be happy. Now I'm not so sure...

• galactica1981galactica1981 Posts: 1,251
    edited December 1969

I have often bought a product only to find it available at a cheaper price less than 30 days later. I simply buy it at the lower price and then ask DAZ for a refund of the original purchase afterwards. They've never given me a problem with doing that.

• pwalters58pwalters58 Posts: 72
    edited December 1969

I'll just wait and cross my fingers. I spent enough this weekend.

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited December 1969

Doesn't matter if the sale ends by the time you get a response. The time you file the ticket is the important time. I don't think you'll have a problem!