Trade $30 in Rendo gift certificates for $30 in Daz?

JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,702
edited January 2013 in The Commons

Following my store closing, I've got $30 sitting in my credit account at Renderosity that it looks like they've got no interest in ever actually paying me. I was hoping I might catch someone willing to buy me a $30 dollar Daz gift certificate for which I'll trade a $30 Rendo one.

To grease the wheels, I'll throw in a free copy of one of my former Renderosity products M4, V4 or K4 Duckies, M4 other beaks, K4 other beaks, Extraordinary Men, Extraordinary Girls, Faces of Fantasy, Brutes, Bruisers, Thugs and Tough Guys, The K4 Alien Force, Overbrain, Alienforce M4, or AlienForce Epic Heroes and Villains, Golden Age, M4 or V4 Trench Coats, Cyber Arms or Full Metal Bodysuit, M4V4 Starter Meshes or Genesis Starter Meshes

Post edited by JoeQuick on

Comments

• Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,023
    edited December 1969

I'll do it! PM me :)

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,702
    edited December 1969

Canary3d said:
    I'll do it! PM me :)

Sold to Canary3d!

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited December 1969

Joequick said:
    Following my store closing, I've got $30 sitting in my credit account at Renderosity that it looks like they've got no interest in ever actually paying me. I was hoping I might catch someone willing to buy me a $30 dollar Daz gift certificate for which I'll trade a $30 Rendo one.

Your store is closed? Oh no! Are you going to offer your products anywhere else, or have I missed out?

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,702
    edited December 1969

Joequick said:

Your store is closed? Oh no! Are you going to offer your products anywhere else, or have I missed out?

I'm going to be focused on releasing new content through Daz3d. If there was anything in that old store that you wanted (conveniently linked to in the post above), shoot me a pm with a list of items and I'll sell them to you for P off of their former Rendo list price.