Thank you to the PA's creating the Freebies

Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
edited December 1969 in The Commons

the quality of the recent free items has been very good imo and I wanted to say ty to the PA's making them. Ravenhair, the boots are very nicely made and I personally like the style so ty. Blondie9999, the textures on Diner Food items and on the dishes in Sushi Time are very nice. Petipet, I have appreciated your vehicles. Jack Tomalin, well everyone already tells you ty, but I'll throw mine in there also. All of the PA's I haven't mentioned that have been making freebies, I want to extend my thanks. I know people sometimes complain and I don't want to take away from their concerns but sometimes we forget to acknowledge when we like something. Warm wishes to you all :)

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited January 2013

Yes I think you forgot Art Collab, that load of old rubbish the other week was really useful, and Valandar.

Both have provided quite lots of different freebies.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Yes I think you forgot Art Collab and Valandar, who provide quite lots of the freebies.

They make so many freebies they're easy to forget :P

So thank you Art Collab and Valendar!

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Yes, they both make great products :)

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,902
    edited January 2013

Yes, Thank you to ALL the PA's for creating these lovely gifts and thanks to DAZ3D for giving them to us!!! :)

....(What a nice thread! :) )

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,598
    edited December 1969

Great idea for a thread!

Thanks to all the vendors who make the freebies here at DAZ.

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited January 2013

yes yes i love all the freebies we get, ezpecially the junk from Art Collab....

ok that didn't quite sound right

Post edited by LycanthropeX on
  • OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123
    edited December 1969

Yes, these freebies are really fine work (though, of course, they aren't always something I can use at the moment). Appreciation is expressed!

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

my reaction to freebies is always get em now while they are free, even if it is something I think I have no use for... eventually down the line I usually think "hey that freebie i saw a few months back, that would be perfect for this scene", I even grabbed some Genesis only freebies a while back, at the time i was using Poser and DSON did not exist yet, but guess what, now I have use for those freebies.

So I never whine or complain because something is something I "can't use", free is free and I appreciate all the wonderful free items people have provided

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

yes yes i love all the freebies we get, ezpecially the junk from Art Collab....

ok that didn't quite sound right
    Ya think. ;-)

my reaction to freebies is always get em now while they are free, even if it is something I think I have no use for... eventually down the line I usually think "hey that freebie i saw a few months back, that would be perfect for this scene", I even grabbed some Genesis only freebies a while back, at the time i was using Poser and DSON did not exist yet, but guess what, now I have use for those freebies.

So I never whine or complain because something is something I "can't use", free is free and I appreciate all the wonderful free items people have provided

I agree whole-heartedly. You never know when you'll need (or could use) something that was offered free even just a week or so ago. Sometimes I think I have more freebies than purchased items . . . well maybe not here at DAZ. :coolsmirk:
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,283
    edited December 1969

Yes. Really. The weekly (and PC monthly) freebies are extrordinarily good value. I think over the past three years I could count on maybe the fingers of one hand the number of times I've looked at something and asked myself; "When would I ever use *that*?" Just about everything looks like something that I eventually *could* use, and many that I actually have. Beautiful work, everyone.

The only possible downside I can see is that it gives me way fewer things that I can use the monthly PC coupon on. But it's more than worth it...

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Definitely thanks from me. There have been a lot of great weekly freebies so I thank the PAs and Daz for them!

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Yes, thank you so much. The great thing about the freebies, besides their quality and generosity, is that every week you know one is coming and Tuesdays feel like Christmas Eve or your birthday. You're getting a present and eager to see what it is.

• NV OracleNV Oracle Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

Spit said:
    Yes, thank you so much. The great thing about the freebies, besides their quality and generosity, is that every week you know one is coming and Tuesdays feel like Christmas Eve or your birthday. You're getting a present and eager to see what it is.

That's how I look at it, too, Spit. Thank you to all of the freebie artists here at DAZ. You all do phenominal work, and it's always a treat to come to the store on Tuesdays to see what the freebie is for the week.

Your friend
    Oracle

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,334
    edited December 1969

Cheers, you're all welcome :)

• blondie9999blondie9999 Posts: 771
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the nice comments-- they are very much appreciated!

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
    edited December 1969

i also love teh sushi sets and the garbage sets and valandar free weapons sets and tomalin's sets and and and and....

just thank you. :D

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I will also join in.. Ann and Frank, gave us so much awesome sets (The Sleeper, and recennt Junk set, and of course the most amaizing enchanted island) and Valandar ( Most of my poser weapons are of his making, and I love all of them!) Thank you very much!

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

THANK YOU to all of the wonderful PAs who create and offer the wonderful freebies!!!!! I may not know what I'll be using a freebie for when it is offered, but I'm always glad to be offered the option of expanding my content and adding to its versatility that I (nearly) always take advantage of what is offered. Any of the times I may have skipped downloading a freebie would have been due to circumstances a whole lot more than what was offered, like when I was on vacation out of town and had no internet access, but those are few and far between. ::does happy little dance among all the goodies::

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Yes, thank you to all the makers of freebies, and thanks to Daz too. The weekly freebie definitely keeps me coming back to the site on a regular basis.