So where is the 18% discount applied?

PtropePtrope Posts: 681
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I just purchased a few items, including the elite V5 "Nichole" character who shows up in the list of items under the "Additional 18% sale." Does the sale amount of 58% off include the additional 18%, or is that supposed to be applied during checkout? What about the additional $1.80 for orders over $18? My order was $35.10 and included the "Dental Plan" set; neither the banners nor the page they direct to say anything about "DAZ originals" nor any specific combination of items - they say "18% off" and "Additional $1.80 off orders over $18," but none of the prices in the order are different from the advertised price on each item, nor was $1.80 taken off.

So what's the story?

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 24,068
    edited January 2013

Well, I haven't purchased anything today, but the DAZ email does say the 18% is on DAZ Originals and GoFigure items, and that the $1.80 is when you spend $18 on those products. So it sounds like your purchase did not qualify for the $1.80.

Email quote:
    "Shop to the 9s!
    Celebrate Jan. 9 and take an additional 18% off today's purchases of DAZ Original AND GoFigure products, including sale items! Make your day even better and save an extra $1.80 when you spend $18 or more on these products. Start saving now, because like January 9, this sale is one day only!"

Post edited by barbult on