Missing Smart Content

Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,127

I am been trying to find the smart content in DS4.5. I recently went from two monitors to one monitor. Is there an option to reset to default setting so I can find the Smart content?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

You should find the Smart Content pane in Window > Tabs > Smart Content, is that what you mean? Then you can dock it anywhere you like.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,127
    edited December 1969

You should find the Smart Content pane in Window > Tabs > Smart Content, is that what you mean? Then you can dock it anywhere you like.

That was one of the first things I tried. It says that it is there but I cannot see it.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Go to Window > Workspace > Select Layout, and change to one of the other ones. If you can see the Smart Content pane, close it, and then change back to your own layout, and select it again in Window > Tabs.

See if that works, if not, you may need to go to Edit > Preferences > Interface > Restore Factory Defaults.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,127
    edited December 1969

I did uninstall it the installed it again. okay once I am in front of the computer again I will try that

• Wiccan1Wiccan1 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

First thing, and I know this is basic, make sure it is running. In Windows, click Start > All Programs > Daz D > DAZ Content Management Service. Click, Start DAZ Content Management Service, just to make sure it is running. :)

If you know how to use Task Manager, you can if it is running in there too... just make sure, see processes from all users, is selected.