Nishta (Commercial)

XP PointblankXP Pointblank Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Soo... It's been a little, but I have a little something for you that will be coming out shortly. I decided to go a little different again this time, and the result is Nishta. With this product, as before with my others, I went for maximum compatibility while still retaining quality across both V4 and Genesis. The result is having separate textures for each platform.

The textures are both based off V4, but extra care was taken to help textures fit better on Genesis (eyebrows, makeup, etc.). Options include 5 eyes, 2 lashes, 9 makeups with options with a separate option for blush or no blush, 10 lip options (two sets of 10; blush and no blush) with settings for glossy or matte, 10 nail options, arm henna, torso tenna, torso tattoo and leg henna options are also included (with settings to use all together or separate). Compatibility includes Poser 6+/D|S 4 materials for V4, D|S 4.0 and D|S 4.5 versions for Genesis and Poser companion files for Genesis with mat poses for all options. Finally, there are Poser 9/2012 SSS materials for both V4 and Genesis as well.

Morph options include custom head for V4 with INJ/REM for body, nipple, gen, nail square, and nail length (long/def). For Genesis, a custom head, custom body, custom nipple and custom navel morphs all of which can be turned on/off or mixed with others. The head for Genesis is also scaled a slight bit up and overall body shape scaled a slight bit down to round out features.

She has completed testing and should be out soon in the store here. I hope you enjoy her and after she releases I would love to see some creations with her.

Thanks so much,
XP Pointblank

Popup_4.jpg
769 x 1000 - 363K
Popup_3.jpg
769 x 1000 - 373K
Popup_1.jpg
769 x 1000 - 370K
Main.jpg
769 x 1000 - 686K

Comments

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

She's gorgeous. More things to tug at my wallet this month then! Looking forward to the release! Incidentally, what was the hair used in the lower Poser promo shot?

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

She's beautiful, Great work, nice detail :) Love your cover promo.

• XP PointblankXP Pointblank Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you both so much. :) The hair used in the last promo was the V5 Elite Ponytail.

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

She looks like my former classmate from high school... :) (Especially in the 2nd picture.) Good work.

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Not yet.......... my wallet is empty.

edited December 1969

Thank you Proxima :) I hope that is a good thing. :P Gingercakes, sorry :( I am trying to work out something good for the intro so it won't be too hard post holidays if it's any consolation. Hoping to have it release on Monday or maybe Tuesday at the latest. Here are a few more promos though showing more options.

Popup_6.jpg
    769 x 1000 - 462K
    Popup_5.jpg
    769 x 1000 - 346K
    Popup_2.jpg
    769 x 1000 - 319K
    edited December 1969

She is now live in the store and at a special price for the first day or so. :) Following this, it will be normal intro pricing. Thanks so much for looking :)

• shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,195
    edited December 1969

Well as soon as the store gets fixed I will grab her, you certainly know how to capture the Asian beauty in your girls!

edited December 1969

Well as soon as the store gets fixed I will grab her, you certainly know how to capture the Asian beauty in your girls!

Aww, thanks so much sir :)

edited December 1969

Hi, which files should I install when I have DS 4.0 (old non-DUF version)?

edited December 1969

For DS 4.0, the file you're looking for is the NishtaLegacy one. These have the .DSF/A files you will need. The DPC file is the Victoria 4 version and the just plain Nishta and Poser CF files are for 4.5. Hope this helps and if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Thanks and I sincerely hope you enjoy her :)

edited January 2013

For DS 4.0, the file you're looking for is the NishtaLegacy one. These have the .DSF/A files you will need. The DPC file is the Victoria 4 version and the just plain Nishta and Poser CF files are for 4.5. Hope this helps and if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

So I installed the NishtaLegacy file, but I cannot find any head or body morphs anywhere. There are only textures, and some morphs for navels and nipples. Even option "Nishta full", which looked promising, only loads the skin. So morphs are probably in one of the other files? Which should I try? I mean the morphs for Genesis, the V4 ones are likely to be in the V4 installer, I suppose. Hopefully they are not in the core installer for DS 4.5 only...

Post edited by Proxima Shining on
    edited December 1969

So I installed the NishtaLegacy file, but I cannot find any head or body morphs anywhere. There are only textures, and some morphs for navels and nipples. Even option "Nishta full", which looked promising, only loads the skin. So morphs are probably in one of the other files? Which should I try? I mean the morphs for Genesis, the V4 ones are likely to be in the V4 installer, I suppose. Hopefully they are not in the core installer for DS 4.5 only...

Hmm... I just took a look and the files are there in the legacy file. The problem is that in 4.5 there are options to save legacy files for materials and such but not morphs. I haven't seen anything regarding these, so I thought they would be compatible (they aren't). Turns out after looking through the code, there are a few key differences between the way they save .dsf morph files. As 4.0 and 4.5 aren't playing together well (at least for me), I edited the files by hand and will make an update available for the installers soon. In the meantime, I am sending you a PM containing the link for the update. Should anyone else need these (only affecting legacy 4.0 files) before the update is available please send me a PM with your order number and I will give you the link for the update. So sorry that this happened. If there are any other questions or concerns, feel free to post here or through PM anytime.

Thanks and sorry again.

edited December 1969

I figured I would post this render as well. It was originally meant to be a promo but didn't quite fit into the theme so it was left out. I still like the way it came out so thought I would share here. :)

Popup_7.jpg
    769 x 1000 - 336K
  • scal.64.psscal.64.ps Posts: 140
    edited December 1969

i like it, what dress did you used for this ? can't recognize it

edited December 1969

i like it, what dress did you used for this ? can't recognize it

• scal.64.psscal.64.ps Posts: 140
    edited December 1969

thanks, now on my wishlist

edited December 1969

thanks, now on my wishlist

NP ;)
  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Finally picked her up today, so I thought I'd share my first render with you. This is my NVIATWAS, except she's not naked and she doesn't have a sword. I think the Quickwind set looks pretty good on her, and gives me a way to show off her henna tattoos without sticking her in a bikini!

Nishta.jpg
    881 x 725 - 500K
    edited December 1969

Finally picked her up today, so I thought I'd share my first render with you. This is my NVIATWAS, except she's not naked and she doesn't have a sword. I think the Quickwind set looks pretty good on her, and gives me a way to show off her henna tattoos without sticking her in a bikini!

Fantastic! I love it and thank you for sharing :)

edited December 1969

Hey XP, I was finally able to grab your newest doll and hopefully DAZ doesn't miss with me to bad about downloading her. Hopefully I will have her downloaded in a couple hours at best and up to a week at worst depending on my internet and if DAZ doesn't keep timing out on me and killing the download. Once I get her I will load her into Poser and post an image of her for all to see.

edited December 1969

Hey XP, I was finally able to grab your newest doll and hopefully DAZ doesn't miss with me to bad about downloading her. Hopefully I will have her downloaded in a couple hours at best and up to a week at worst depending on my internet and if DAZ doesn't keep timing out on me and killing the download. Once I get her I will load her into Poser and post an image of her for all to see.

Sweet! Thank you so much Shadowhawk, I look forward to seeing it. Hopefully DAZ won't mess with the downloads. :)

edited December 1969

Sweet! Thank you so much Shadowhawk, I look forward to seeing it. Hopefully DAZ won't mess with the downloads. :)

Well it took me 3.5 hours to download but I have her. Working on an image right now but as soon as I am finished I will give her my full attention. You are always getting images that we as your customers and fans make, how about for once someone makes an image of her how you would like to see her? Is there an image you would like to see Nishta in?

• Xilia78Xilia78 Posts: 0
    edited January 2013

WOOPS! Wife was logged into the account :P

Post edited by Xilia78 on
    edited December 1969

Well it took me 3.5 hours to download but I have her. Working on an image right now but as soon as I am finished I will give her my full attention. You are always getting images that we as your customers and fans make, how about for once someone makes an image of her how you would like to see her? Is there an image you would like to see Nishta in?

Sorry about having to take so long to download. As far as suggestions, I love seeing what others come up with more than suggesting something. It's one of the more rewarding aspects of this for me at least. :)

edited December 1969

Sorry about having to take so long to download. As far as suggestions, I love seeing what others come up with more than suggesting something. It's one of the more rewarding aspects of this for me at least. :)

It is one of those things I get to enjoy being over here in Iraq, at least it downloaded the first time ;-) I thought it would be nice to see what you thought she would look good as. I will whip something up for her that will make you proud.

edited December 1969

It is one of those things I get to enjoy being over here in Iraq, at least it downloaded the first time ;-) I thought it would be nice to see what you thought she would look good as. I will whip something up for her that will make you proud.

Ah that would explain things. My sister spent quite a bit of time between there and Afghanistan (3 tours in Iraq, 3 very long tours in Afghanistan) so I remember her telling me about how "great" the internet is there lol. Sorry I didn't get back yesterday, had a dishwashing mishap at home and cut my hand pretty good. Anyways, can't wait to see it and stay safe :)

edited January 2013

Don't sweat it, I hope the hand is OK. I am working on an image now for you but I do have to warn you that the last image Took 37 hours to render. Here are the last couple of renders I have done, http://fav.me/d5rd355 and http://fav.me/d5rzkbd I promise that they are completely DAZ safe. I have been trying to work on my skills so I am using this render as a practice on rendering darker skin tones.

Post edited by shadowhawk1 on
    edited December 1969

Don't sweat it, I hope the hand is OK. I am working on an image now for you but I do have to warn you that the last image Took 37 hours to render. Here are the last couple of renders I have done, http://fav.me/d5rd355 and http://fav.me/d5rzkbd I promise that they are completely DAZ safe. I have been trying to work on my skills so I am using this render as a practice on rendering darker skin tones.

Aye, hand is okay, little sore and I think I may have nicked something in my thumb as it is numb yet hurts like crazy if touched in some places, but not too bad. Of course, they gave me a tetanus shot in the same arm (my dominant one lol) so that's always fun. Both of those renders look fantastic. I really love the changing of the guard one and am not surprised in any way that it took so long. The last image I posted took 25 in D|S and didn't even make it into the promos.... lol.

You have come quite a long way since we first talked in 2010. Gonna have to start taking notes from you soon and can't wait to see the render :)

edited December 1969

Aye, hand is okay, little sore and I think I may have nicked something in my thumb as it is numb yet hurts like crazy if touched in some places, but not too bad. Of course, they gave me a tetanus shot in the same arm (my dominant one lol) so that's always fun. Both of those renders look fantastic. I really love the changing of the guard one and am not surprised in any way that it took so long. The last image I posted took 25 in D|S and didn't even make it into the promos.... lol.

You have come quite a long way since we first talked in 2010. Gonna have to start taking notes from you soon and can't wait to see the render :)

I am glad to hear the paw is in good shape, Doctors always love to jab people with needles so it is no small wonder they got you again! :lol: I thank you for the amazing compliment you have given me, man 2010 sounds like so long ago! Your girls have come a long way in that time too and they keep getting better each time. There are not many artist that I see a new character or prop come out and I do an instant grab without out even questioning and you and a couple others, not polite to mention other artists here so I won't, top that list.

I have to thank Fisty for a lot of my growth in Poser and my artwork in general, she took me as an apprentice and taught me a lot of the art skills I never had when I was working with her. I have several other friends on DA that help me a lot as well, I keep trying to get away from the fetish renders for the most part but I still get dragged back every once in a while and have to do a few images. With a lot of the new characters coming out with amazingly awesome SSS skins for Poser and learning how light bouncing and raytracing affect an image has made me realize I was taking the easy way out in my work. Maybe one of these days I will produce something that is truly awesome and makes people stop and look, but as long as I can still enjoy sitting down and playing in Poser I am happy. My Nishta render has been going for a couple of hours now and I am hoping to get it posted before I call it a night here. We are anywhere from 8 to 12 hours ahead of everyone in the States so I may end up posting it in the morning before work.