Knight Gear Accessories - In Store Now! Plus a Bonus! [Commercial]

2»

Comments

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,922
    edited December 1969

Just thought I'd post an update. The product is almost through QA and should be in the store (hopefully) in the next couple of days.

edited January 2013

Looks like the Knight Gear Accessories is in the store now.

Post edited by FeralFey on
    edited December 1969

Just letting every one know that I've added a special promotion for Knight Gear Accessories' release. Buy Knight Gear and get Long Sword Poses for Michael 5 - Now with Deathblows for $10! Both items must be in the cart at the time of check out for the discount to work. Enjoy!

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,689
    edited December 1969

FeralFey said:
    Just letting every one know that I've added a special promotion for Knight Gear Accessories' release. Buy Knight Gear and get Long Sword Poses for Michael 5 - Now with Deathblows for $10! Both items must be in the cart at the time of check out for the discount to work. Enjoy!

Nice (but I got it already) ;-)
    Knights Gear are already in the cart ;-)

edited December 1969

Awesome! I hope you like it, Totte. :)

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,959
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    FeralFey said:

Nice (but I got it already) ;-)
    Knights Gear are already in the cart ;-)

Ditto :)

edited December 1969

Well, sorry about that. I had hoped to have a better promotion to reward previous purchasers of my products, but there was a communication snafu. I'm planning on making it up to my loyal customers, though. I have another pose set in the works that goes along with Knight Gear and "Deathblows" that I'll do a promotion for that will be more of a reward. I'll try and get it ready for next month, but I'm currently working on a different pose and prop set that needs to be finished first.

OK, enough chit-chat from me. Back to work so I can get started on some sword versus dagger poses. ;)

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,669
    edited January 2013

I do like how these belts can visually fit with most armors. Did a quick test, and was very quick to set up. Well done!

caputbaldric_.jpg
    700 x 989 - 341K
    Post edited by FirstBastion on
    edited December 1969

Thanks FB! I did try to make this set functional, useful, and fun. Love your render. Thanks for sharing. :-)

edited December 1969

Hey all!

Not to be hogging my own thread, but I thought I'd put it out here that the duf/DSON/Poser Companion Files update is finished and through QA for Long Sword Poses for Michael 5 - Now with Deathblows. So those of you who have already purchased it, you should get an e-mail notification, or it will be automatically put in your downloads, or you may have to manually reset the download for it. I'm not sure how it all works on the new site. When in doubt, give it a day or two and then just reset your download. Let me know if there are any issues with it.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,669
    edited December 1969

FeralFey said:
    Thanks FB! I did try to make this set functional, useful, and fun. Love your render. Thanks for sharing. :-)

The gear is perfect for those armors like Caseum one above, that doesn't come with weapons.

edited December 1969

Now that F5 has been released I can officially say that Knight Gear Accessories also supports the F5 shape for Genesis. Big guys as well as little guys (and gals) can wear this set with ease.

I would love to see some renders. :-)

• Bluebird 3DBluebird 3D Posts: 995
    edited December 1969

This is one fantastic set! I didn't expect to see all of the morphs included - that was a really nice surprise for something I already loved anyway.

You make it so fun for me to render girl power stuff.. and here she is!!

Really nice job on this set, FF.

~Bluebird

Knight_Gear.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 785K
    edited December 1969

Awesome! Very cool render, Bluebird. Thanks for sharing.