Stalker Girl character. Now available. [Commercial]

13»

Comments

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

And another quickie, this time of just Stalkie herself.

For some reason, that face/hair/camera angle reminds me of David Tennant (of Dr Who fame)... <(`.`)...</p>
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,945
    edited December 1969

M F M said:

For some reason, that face/hair/camera angle reminds me of David Tennant (of Dr Who fame)... <(`.`)...</div>

Holy cow, you're right.

Tennant6.jpg
    300 x 302 - 32K
  • JabbaJabba Posts: 1,460
    edited December 1969

Great character, so long as you don't try to put her in high heels (they crumple like they've been auto-fitted) but with the torso sculpting, it's almost a shame to put clothes on her :lol:

I mixed in a couple of different elements for this one...

Stalker_blend.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 372K
    edited December 1969

Jabba101 said:
    I mixed in a couple of different elements for this one...

Nice. She looks a lot more sophisticated than I would have expected.

As it happens, I was just playing with Stalkie in the same set and got an entirely different look. I have a feeling I'm going to be using a lot of this girl...

Stalkie_test_9_SM.jpg
    1546 x 2000 - 677K
  • almahiedraalmahiedra Posts: 1,349
    edited February 2013

Stalker Girl + Aiko 3 = Stalker Aiko

Long fingers from some partial morph which I still haven't indentified

Stalker_Aiko.png
    551 x 860 - 480K
    Post edited by almahiedra on
    edited December 1969

It's part of a unfinished work (with her Citizen Boyfriend, no boy yet)
    SG look very well with "canela" skin.

flaka.png
    551 x 860 - 515K
    edited February 2013

Jabba101 said:
    it's almost a shame to put clothes on her :lol:

Certainly, it's a sin cover her torso.

• Gr00vusGr00vus Posts: 366
    edited December 1969

efron_24 said:
    grin

But i do not want it at M4

I have the shirt and I have M4.. but that is not important

as i use Poser 9 and the V5 generation there too
    The question is, will the bad guy clothing that is now for Genesis at DAZ also
    be for Genesis at Poser 9, so we can use it with the ripped clothes on a self made She Freak 5 (as in She Hulk)
    (in Poser) in that case I would buy the bad guy clothes again but now for Genesis at Poser

Same here - if there was a ready made poser version of the Bad Guy Clothing for Genesis for Poser, I'd buy the set right away. I don't have DAZ Studio 4 or 4.5 and I don't intend to get it, so I can't do the clothes conversion myself.

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

Wow this is an amazing shape and the fine details are outstanding when I was looking for the FBM to support the shape I saw how many smoothing morphs you did, it's mind blowing how much work is in this, my hat's off to you. You are top of the food chain. This is one shape I was be supporting from the future on. It's just what genesis needed !!!

Smay.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 356K
  • Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,021
    edited December 1969

Wow this is an amazing shape and the fine details are outstanding when I was looking for the FBM to support the shape I saw how many smoothing morphs you did, it's mind blowing how much work is in this, my hat's off to you. You are top of the food chain. This is one shape I was be supporting from the future on. It's just what genesis needed !!!

Same here! I'm adding her shape to the outfit I'm finishing this weekend. She's so cool.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,948
    edited December 1969

..DL-ing now.

Wonder how some of the Xurge urban combat wear will work.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ..DL-ing now.

Stalkie's got a REALLY thin frame, so it'll depend on the outfit and how much extra you're wiling to add on to her with additional morphs. So far I've had middling results getting M4 costumes to work with her shoulders/chest when there are large/rigid areas, and even some V4s can be problematic without going to a program like Clothing Converter. Check out what happens to the buttons on this M4 outfit, for example...

On the other hand, I've had a lot of really good luck with stuff for Stephanie Petite.

stalkie_test_buttons.jpg
    1500 x 1941 - 778K
    edited December 1969

And FINALLY, there's someone who can wear that Night Out suit that came in the HIro 5 Starter Pack and make it look classy... ;)

Stalkie_night_outSM.jpg
    1545 x 2000 - 801K
    edited February 2013

Playing with makeup and super-Wow-fantastic skin included with SG

STG_makeup4.png
    551 x 860 - 579K
    STG_makeup3.png
    551 x 860 - 580K
    STG_makeup1.png
    551 x 860 - 725K
    edited February 2013

Kyoto Kid said:
    ..DL-ing now.

Stalkie's got a REALLY thin frame, so it'll depend on the outfit and how much extra you're wiling to add on to her with additional morphs. So far I've had middling results getting M4 costumes to work with her shoulders/chest when there are large/rigid areas, and even some V4s can be problematic without going to a program like Clothing Converter. Check out what happens to the buttons on this M4 outfit, for example...

On the other hand, I've had a lot of really good luck with stuff for Stephanie Petite.
    ...I like that, I didn't know there was a baseball uni for Steph.

...dang, that would work so well for my SR character Tome.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited February 2013

Kyoto Kid said:

Actually, that's an M4 outfit from Poserworld, but there are V4 and AIko baseball uniforms out there. I just happened to have that one up as I was using the top for this kit-bash over in the Shader contest thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/14967/P90/#245746

But that's the great thing about Genesis. With as many outfits and props that have been turned out over the years, you can usually find something that's close to what you're looking for... and for what autofit won't manage to make work, there's always Photoshop.

Post edited by Cybersox on
  • Dim ReaperDim Reaper Posts: 687
    edited December 1969

This is the first time that I've bought one of Smay's products. After taking a look at Stalker Girl, I also bought some of the outfits to go with her. Very good quality and I'm really pleased with all of them.

I don't normally like skinny female morphs, but I really do like this figure because there is also a certain muscularity there. particularly from the back, the figure reminds me of Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2.

Been playing around with this figure on and off all day. Here are two renders that I managed to finish - one in Poser 2012 and the other in Vue.

02.jpg
    800 x 450 - 131K
    01.jpg
    479 x 800 - 83K
  • smaysmay Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

the figure reminds me of Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2.

It was she who inspired me to create this character. :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Actually, that's an M4 outfit from Poserworld, but there are V4 and AIko baseball uniforms out there. I just happened to have that one up as I was using the top for this kit-bash over in the Shader contest thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/14967/P90/#245746

But that's the great thing about Genesis. With as many outfits and props that have been turned out over the years, you can usually find something that's close to what you're looking for... and for what autofit won't manage to make work, there's always Photoshop.
    ...well, postwork-wise for me it is Gimp and PSPX4 as PS is just a bit rich for my budget.

Have the Gen4 and Aiko/Hiro 3 shapes for Genesis so I'll have to check out the A3 one. I know there's also an M3 one here in the store but it is fairly expensive (for some odd reason).

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

smay said:
    the figure reminds me of Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2.

It was she who inspired me to create this character. :)

cool ! and she look very versatile, try to have time to make a render with her

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
    edited December 1969

M F M said:

For some reason, that face/hair/camera angle reminds me of David Tennant (of Dr Who fame)... <(`.`)...</div>

Holy cow, you're right.

augh I was trying so hard to resist but you're killing me now!!!

what hair is on that?

MUST HAVE. >_<;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;</p>

edited December 1969

M F M said:

Holy cow, you're right.

augh I was trying so hard to resist but you're killing me now!!!

what hair is on that?

MUST HAVE. >_<;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;</div>

I think that's David Tennant's natural hair... oh... wait...

It's Wild Mane Hair by Neftis3D, the same as used in some of the promo pics: http://www.daz3d.com/wildmane-hairstyle

edited December 1969

"Although disturbing at the time, in retrospect Stalkie had to admit that "the incident" had a positive side, as it gave her new found resolve to clean her bathtub more often."

And to think that one of my initial thoughts about this character was that her range of expression might turn out be somewhat limited with those hooded lids. As it turns out, however, she can express quite a lot through just her eyes while maintaining an absolute and total deadpan on the rest of her face... which really makes everything play all that funnier. Her inspiration may have been Linda Hamilton, but I see a lot of Buster Keaton in there, as well. Kudos!

Bathtub_Scrub_SM.jpg
    1738 x 2000 - 816K
  • SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

"Although disturbing at the time, in retrospect Stalkie had to admit that "the incident" had a positive side, as it gave her new found resolve to clean her bathtub more often."

And to think that one of my initial thoughts about this character was that her range of expression might turn out be somewhat limited with those hooded lids. As it turns out, however, she can express quite a lot through just her eyes while maintaining an absolute and total deadpan on the rest of her face... which really makes everything play all that funnier. Her inspiration may have been Linda Hamilton, but I see a lot of Buster Keaton in there, as well. Kudos!

Good one! LOL

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

After the strange flashes and whirring sounds that lasted the night, all that was left in the town were Stalkie, three dogs and one taxicab.

(trying out content in my new DIM-installed library)

TooQuietMorning.jpg
    618 x 800 - 165K
  • Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

very nice and original characther

thanks smay

stalker_fantasy_web.jpg
    600 x 600 - 46K
  • KarthKarth Posts: 709
    edited December 1969

Thanks Smay for your awesome new character.

I will support her too. That shape is so stunning.
    She should always go in bikini´s ;-)

AsymWip.jpg
    802 x 1037 - 458K
  • smaysmay Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

Hair coming soon.

SG_hair_001.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 175K