V5 Shoe Problems

I recently switched to Daz 4.5 from Poser. Most everything is just dandy but I haven't been able to figure out this shoe-fitting problem: Shoes seem to fit just fine on the default Genesis shape but as soon as I add a morph such as V5 the shoe deforms and gets all crinkly. I'm not talking about auto-fitting Gen4 shoes to Genesis, these shoes are made for Genesis and V5. This affects most shoes to some extent but is really apparent on heels. I understand that everything is designed to conform to each genesis shape, but I would think that an obviously female piece of clothing would work on V5, Daz's flagship female shape. For my example I'm using RopeSandels for V5: http://www.daz3d.com/ropesandals-for-v5.

I assume there is something basic I am missing here and would appreciate help. Thanks! :cheese:

GenShoes.jpg
1000 x 600 - 117K

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,367
    edited December 1969

If they are for V5 they shouldn't really do that.

• edited December 1969

If they are for V5 they shouldn't really do that.

My assumption as well, yet there it is. It does this on many other shoes as well which makes me think there is something simple that I am not doing.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Are you Shaping the Figure Before the Shoes are Fit to or after? Or does that even make a differance?

• edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Are you Shaping the Figure Before the Shoes are Fit to or after? Or does that even make a differance?

I've tried both, it doesn't seem to make a difference.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,468
    edited December 1969

Did you have both the base V5 morph and the V5 SM morph applied? They are designed tos tack, so if not you might be seeing an effect of having only one of them applied. If you did have both applied, or if you get this with a bare V5 morph, I would say make a bug report (to the Content bug tracker).

• edited December 1969

Alright, like I thought it was something stupid. I had the Ideal Beauty: Perfect Feet fix activated and that was warping all the shoes. Thanks anyways for the help! :)

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

? Did you try the supplied foot pose?