Full and Feathered Hair for Genesis

dash2128dash2128 Posts: 684
edited December 1969 in New Users

If anyone has purchased 'Full and Feathered Hair for Genesis', or already knows...The tab for hair like Aldora merges brunette hair with Genesis.

Does 'Full and Feathered Hair for Genesis' merge blond? The product picture shows blond.

I'm having trouble getting hair colors to merge, and I need female blond hair that will work until I can figure out the problem.

Since Aldora did successfully place brown hair on the figure (the Aldora tab displays a brunette), I was hoping to find another style with a blond tab that would successfully load.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited January 2013

Okay using hairs is not hard. First you load the Hair item (I think your doing that) then to change the Hair color you Use the Scene Tab in DS 4 and Select the Hair in the Scene tab (That tells DS the next step is for the Hair Item, it must be selected. Sometimes you will need to Expand the Genesis Figure and goto Head before the Hair is listed). Once the hair item is selected in the Scene tab you now use the Materials for the Hair item to change the Colors. Then the NEW hair color will apply to the Hair.

Textures only load on an Item when that Item is Selected. This is true for all items. Hair, clothing, Figures and props.

This is the Default Aldora Hair loaded with the Default Blonde Texture Loaded with a Default Distant Light as the only light.
    If this is what you are getting it is working properly.

Test_Aldora_Hair.png
    500 x 650 - 291K
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • dash2128dash2128 Posts: 684
    edited December 1969

I'll keep all that in mind as i keep trying.

Thank you. (I wasn't having problems till I tried to go blond. Blonds are not more fun today.)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Check to see the Updated post. The Image is what I get myself. This hair may not be as light as you want.

• dash2128dash2128 Posts: 684
    edited December 1969

It seems to be working. THANK YOU!