Pink (Invisible) Ink? MC6 files missing?

PtropePtrope Posts: 681
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Going through my PP2012 Runtime, I found the "Pink Ink" folder in "DAZ Clothing," but it appears to be empty. Looking at it in Win Explorer, the folder contains .DUF and .PNG files, but no .MC6 files, so these can't be seen or used in Poser. I tried re-installing, and the same results - missing files, unusable product. The clothing items have CR2 files, the foot pose has a PZ2, but the materials ...nada.

Once again, great QA there ...

Comments

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

I've just checked and can verify that the MC6 files are missing from the Poser Companion download. If I were you I'd submit a bug report so that it can be remedied.

• PtropePtrope Posts: 681
    edited December 1969

Where would I do that? Searching for "bug report" seems to bring up a lot of discussions about them, but no instructions of how or where?

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

You can report bugs here. Bear in mind that it's a separate system to the forums so you'll need to create a bug report account before you can submit it.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited January 2013

You could also submit a help request through Zendesk to Tecnical support, as it is not so much a bug as a product problem

Post edited by Chohole on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

You need to go to https://bugs.daz3d.com and setup an account (you can use your same username as for the forums...in fact, it's probably a good idea to do that...), before you can submit a report.

Then you log in and file your bug report...

Across the top, select Report Issue.

That brings you to the page to start the report. For this select Content Products from the drop down box. Then on the next page you get your form to fill out...

• PtropePtrope Posts: 681
    edited December 1969

Thanks, guys! Bug report posted.