Dynamic Clothing for 4.5 Pro (Resolved)

ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
edited January 2013 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have the paid version of DS 4 Pro (using the latest release of 4.5) and because I was using a dynamic clothing on genesis and realized I didn't have much control option available to me, I went to check my plug-ins and saw that I am only running the dynamic clothing - basic. How do I get the pro version of the dynamic clothing plug-in to work? I bought dynamic clothing when it was a separate plug-in and since I paid for the DS 4 Pro, which now came with dynamic clothing, I figured I should be able to have the pro version of it too?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited December 1969

issue resolved.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Could you please add Resolved to the thread title, thanks.

As I'm sure you have found out, if you have the paid for version of the Dynamic Clothing Control, all you need to do is enter the serial number in Help > About Installed Plugins. No need to redownload anything. I just added that for clarity.

• Arcane Von OblivionArcane Von Oblivion Posts: 149
    edited December 1969

ok but how was the issue resolved? I just sent a support ticket to them but was wondering what your solution was?

edited December 1969

See my post above.

Was your query to do with installing the DCC paid for version?

• Arcane Von OblivionArcane Von Oblivion Posts: 149
    edited December 1969

Got DCC with a paid for Daz Studio Pro (not the autos fit) it was working til I updated to Daz 4.5 then stopped working. It was supposed to be included and got turned off when I updated to 4.5

edited December 1969

If you re-installed the DCC from a download, that is the problem. The correct version of the DCC is included with the main installer, and if you install another version, it overwrites the correct version, and it wont work.

You should install DS 4.5 again, and the go to the Help > About Installed Plugins area, and activate the paid for version by entering your serial number. Do not reinstall the DCC plugin, it is already there, all you need to do is enter the serial number for it.

• CyprithCyprith Posts: 41
    edited December 1969

How do I get the option to enter a serial number? There is green hook at the Dynamic Cloth Plugin Basic. And that's it. I've got a serial number but I can't paste it anywhere.

edited December 1969

Cyprith said:
    How do I get the option to enter a serial number? There is green hook at the Dynamic Cloth Plugin Basic. And that's it. I've got a serial number but I can't paste it anywhere.

What version of DAZ Stuido are you using, Exactly? Go to Help > About DAZ Studio and post the version number.
    Does it say 'Pro Edition' in that screen, and in the title bar?

Did you install the DCC yourself from a download?
    The DCC comes as part of the main application download, and there is no need to download the seperate DCC installer

Are you looking in Help > About Installed Plugins?
    Can you please post a screenshot of the Installed Plugins pane, with the DCC highlighted?

• CyprithCyprith Posts: 41
    edited December 1969

My Daz says it's 4.5.1.6 Pro Edition 64 bit. But I just get another tip about a new Daz 4.5 Installer. Thanks.

edited December 1969

Yes, the latest version is 4.5.1.56 and you should install that, but DON'T install the DCC seperately, just let the main installer install the Basic one as usual, and then enter your serial number in the Help > About Installed Plugins box.

That should work.