Michael 4 Muscle Morphs - "See HERE for installation Instructions." Link does not take me to instru

Joe827Joe827 Posts: 225
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello. When running the installer for M4 muscle morphs, it tells me that a necessary file is missing. It isn't specific. So I returned to the product page and noticed a link for installation instructions and a note that the product uses ExPTechnology, but the link seems to be dead. Does anyone know what I need to do? Thanks for your help.

http://www.daz3d.com/michael-4-muscle-morphs

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

It says on the Product Page:

!This product requires:
    Michael 4 Morphs++

If you don't have Morphs++, it wont work, but if you do, you will need to install the Muscle Morphs into the same runtime folder that you installed Morphs++ into
  • Joe827Joe827 Posts: 225
    edited January 2013

Thank you. This was the very first thing I checked. As far as I can tell, the paths are correct.

Post edited by Joe827 on
    edited December 1969

FYI, just tried reinstalling Morphs+++ and received the same error as when I tried to install the muscle morphs.

"The required file has NOT been found. Installation of "Michael 4 Morphs++" will now quit."

edited December 1969

Okay. Just uninstalled M4 and reinstalled him based on the latest download available from Daz. This allowed the latest installer of Morphs++ to install. After that, the muscle morph installer worked.

-Joe

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited January 2013

OK, edited that as you have got it working.

Post edited by Chohole on