Problem with Content Library

larrygilmanlarrygilman Posts: 99

HELP, I am a newbe, I am running version 4.5.1.56. I had the same problem with the previous version.
I am having an issue with the top part acting strange. Namely as I add people there is a growing gap between the first column and the left edge, look at the attached picture.
Is there a limit to the number of people that can be added. So far about 95% of the installed people have had metadata files. there were a few that were ...trx.exe, they seem to have the metadata built in.

At any rate, any ideas as to why that gap is increasing. The serious down side is that I am unable to see the far right columns.

DAZ_Problem.png
1152 x 648 - 32K

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

It looks like it could be a graphics card issue. Have you tried changing to another layout, and then changing back again? Window > Workspace > Select Layout

• larrygilmanlarrygilman Posts: 99
    edited December 1969

Many thanks for the reply.
    I don't think it is a graphics card, as I have the latest NVidia drivers. What really adds to the mystery is that the next morning the content directory was the way it was supposed to be. Oh well, what can I say. Next time I will try changing the layout as you suggested.

Again, Thanks