Dynamic Clothing Control plugin-Control

NESS UniverseNESS Universe Posts: 0

Hello,
Bought both Dynamic uniforms for Michael 4 Genesis and Dynamic Uniforms for Michael 4 it is impacting my work for my web pages so going thru the forums i need a serial number Dynamic Clothing Control plugin-Control i have no clue where to find this on the web page or buy it in the DAZ3 web site.
Any one have a clue LOL

Comments

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited January 2013

The DS4 Pro serial will unlock basic Dynamic Clothing Control functions. If you need more advance draping capabilities here is a link to the Dynamic Clothing Control plugin. It has pictures of it's advanced control features:

http://www.daz3d.com/dynamic-clothing-control

Note: IF you installed the software from your downloads already, all you will need is the serial number that will be added to your account when you purchase the plugin. Applying the serial number will unlock the advanced features.

Post edited by Lindsey on
  • NESS UniverseNESS Universe Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the quick reply i will buy the plug i will need it but pro 4.5 i cannot find the Dynamic Clothing Control basic function to activate the drape function i have my models ready the clothing is on them still see the underwear LOL
    Sorry to be a bother i am just very tired
    Best
    Mike

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Go to Help > About Installed Plugins, and you should be able to find the DCC plugin.

You should see a box to the right of it for entering the serial.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

amreidell said:
    Thanks for the quick reply i will buy the plug i will need it but pro 4.5 i cannot find the Dynamic Clothing Control basic function to activate the drape function i have my models ready the clothing is on them still see the underwear LOL
    Sorry to be a bother i am just very tired
    Best
    Mike

No problem... It's a tab. To activate it, go to the menu at: Windows>Panes (Tabs)>Dynamic Clothing

There are some DAZ videos on youtube for tips on using dynamic clothing in DS4. Search for: daz dynamic cloth

PS: The plug in goes on sale at 50% during the PA sale in the fall, but lately, things go on a short sale willy nilly!

edited December 1969

Thanks Lindsey, I got the wrong end of the stick, but my answer may come in useful when amreidell buys the plugin :)

edited December 1969

That works LOL Thank you

edited December 1969

Sorry,
    The DC basic went away for some reason when i loaded the very expensive DC plug in so i did a screen capture to let you see the error it is weird.
    Best
    mike

DAZ_Dynamic_cloth.JPG
    1920 x 1080 - 85K
    edited December 1969

As Lindsay said previously :

Note: IF you installed the software from your downloads already, all you will need is the serial number that will be added to your account when you purchase the plugin. Applying the serial number will unlock the advanced features.

You should NOT download and install the DCC from DAZ 3D, as it has already been installed along with the mian application (DS4.5). All that you need to do is enter the serial number for the Advanced version to unlock all the extra features.

You should look in the Plugins foler in Program Files to see what has happened. The Advanced one used to change the name of the free one, by adding .Basic (dot basic) after the dll, so that it wouldn't run. If that is the case, then rename the file, and remove the added .Basic, and see if it appears again in Help > About Installed Plugins, if so, just enter the serial number that you now have.