Problem with help request

gregory mgregory m Posts: 99
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Three differant times I have troubles with DAZ order three differant formsI filed out the section of help request asking for ORDER#, only get e-mail asking for the ORDER# later. Does all the help request show in the person's computer at DAZ the is incharge to help menbers of DAZ, if the person who in charge to help members of DAZ do they read all the help request forms in the first place?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Do you mean that you did not get a response to your tickets, or did you mean that the only response that you got was a request for the order number, or was it something else.

• gregory mgregory m Posts: 99
    edited December 1969

One my lattest problem all ready I fill out the ORDER# three times to find my prouduct down load all ready, I am using the number is giving to me in my account. In past three problems I fill out the form for help in each form they ask for the ORDER # in this form. Get what in then my reply they ask for the ORDER # in first reply. In my lattest problem it have not fixed yet. To make this clear I do well writing I hate to write about my troubles if I have a proublem I do my best in my writing to telll about this trouble

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Can you let us have a not of the support ticket numbers, and we will see if we can get it looked into.