File error load

blackendveblackendve Posts: 0

by instability after a power failure, due to format the computer, save my DAZ files, but the system and DAZ reintalar gives me error messages when trying to open the files ... I can do not to lose my job?

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Please be specific about the error...

• blackendveblackendve Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:
    Please be specific about the error...

hi! no speak english... by ...

I have several jobs done, but apply formatting the computer, problems with the computer (virus). reinstalling DAZ, not open my work, the error message says:

One or more files could not be found while loading file: D/Documents and settings/blackendve/Mis Documentos/Daz 3D/Studio/My Library/two-dragon.daz
    Make sure that your DAZ Studio conten directories are correctly set in the Content Library>Options Menu>Content Directory Manager. Please see the log file for details. If you Save this scene be sure to use File>Save As and save to a new file.

the problem is that I do not remember as it was the previous directory path, that is, before formatting the computer ... I install everything again and nothing

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,468
    edited December 1969

If you are using the same version of DAZ Studio, load the Poser versions of the items in the old scene from library into a new scene and save that as temp.daz. If you do that for all of the items in the scene it should recreate the missing files and allow you to open the old scene file.