FBX RENDER ISSUES

L33tG33kL33tG33k Posts: 0

Anyone see this before? I can't get daz3d to respond to a help ticket on this subject.

Error occurred while exporting file. See the log file for details.
Error exporting file: C Exception: Memory Access Violation - Attempted to read memory at address 0x00000010
Failed to export file: C:\Users\laptop\Documents\fbx\test.fbx
Unhandled exception during operation

I am new to this forum so if there is a answer already please direct me to the right place.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

hmorris said:
    Anyone see this before? I can't get daz3d to respond to a help ticket on this subject.

Error occurred while exporting file. See the log file for details.
    Error exporting file: C Exception: Memory Access Violation - Attempted to read memory at address 0x00000010
    Failed to export file: C:\Users\laptop\Documents\fbx\test.fbx
    Unhandled exception during operation

I am new to this forum so if there is a answer already please direct me to the right place.

Is this an error when exporting a file in the FBX format, or a problem with rendering?

What exactly were you trying to Export, and what options were you using. The OS you are using, something about your system specs, and the exact version of DAZ Studio would help as well, you haven't really given us much to go on.

• L33tG33kL33tG33k Posts: 0
    edited January 2013

Sorry export fbx is what I am referring to. I export to fbx then animate in iclone. I am using daz 4.5 pro 64 bit on a windows 7 64 bit alienware mx 11. I last tried it this afternoon. Un installed the package using the uninstaller then re downloaded from my account same issues. I am new to daz3d so all settings were default as far as I know. I can post a screen shot in a bit.

Post edited by L33tG33k on
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

There are a lot of options in the FBX export dialogue, can you post a screenshot of what you are using, it may help?

Is there anything in the scene that you think might cause bother, and have you done this before with success?

Bedtime for me now, sorry, but I am sure someone will be able to help a bit more

edited December 1969

I will get a screen shot. Different products have worked. Basic Genesis is in the scene with genesis bot parts. Not to much at all

• lordblutolordbluto Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Same problem, but solved unflag "morph" in the export fbx option

edited December 1969

I will have to give that a try. Daz support was less then helpful so I have not done a export in a while.