Trouble with "Anime eyes for AH H4".

vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297

Can't seem to apply any of the Anime Eyes material presets to Genesis, if I use the "poser format" version, I get a "Insufficient material color values were specified on line xxx" error box, if I go the DS format route, I click, but it doesn't apply. Using the latest build of D|S Pro.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

vrba79 said:
    Can't seem to apply any of the Anime Eyes material presets to Genesis, if I use the "poser format" version, I get a "Insufficient material color values were specified on line xxx" error box, if I go the DS format route, I click, but it doesn't apply. Using the latest build of D|S Pro.

These were not made for Genesis, they were made for a list of Gen 4 figures.

Compatible 3D Figures

Victoria 4, Aiko 4, The Kids 4, Victoria 4 Elite, Michael 4 Elite, The Girl 4, Stephanie 4, Hiro 4

Genesis is UV Mapped to take V4, K4 and M4 textures, so some of the materials may apply correctly, but there are also morphs included which wont work.

Genesis is a completely new Generation 5 figure. I am sure if anyone got these to work, they will tell you how.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

What happens when you try? Except for the reflections presets that use the Eye Surface material zone, they should work on Genesis.

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297
    edited December 1969

Well, the materials show up in surface editor, but not on the figure in the preview window, or when I render. External and Internal alike.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

Can you post some screenshots?